Sonic Electronix

highest metered DAILY trunk car ....

He said metering with the back seat up. It could be sealed from the trunk and still have the backseat up. Idk how well that would go though lol

Like I said earlier, a 4th order potted through the deck would be nice. I'd do it through the factory rear speaker holes just to keep it looking totally stock

Back when I had a 15" XL sealed off firing into the cabin of my 03 Grand Am, the difference in my situation was about a 1-1.5db increase from folding the seats down, but with the seats down it would move mine and the passengers shirt from the air.

Hech if someone took enough time they could use the space between the box and the seat, and come out with a sixth order porting through the rear deck

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Lol Nate. Don't you hate new fucking cars with the rear deck support!!! I have 12.9" of clearance and had to squeeze my 12 under it. You could always cut out the unibody support and build the box strong as shit to become the support of the car

i had the same amount of room lmao

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

What if I have it sealed forward but fold the armrest down to let the port breath. Would that make someone happy for a "trunk car"

IMO if it's in the trunk and people can sit in the back seat with it playing it's a trunk car

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Lol Nate. Don't you hate new fucking cars with the rear deck support!!! I have 12.9" of clearance and had to squeeze my 12 under it. You could always cut out the unibody support and build the box strong as shit to become the support of the car

its an 09 not happening i got 13.5 high but thats it. Ill do the level SEs forward firing and sealed off. that will be enough in the daily driver.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This was barely squeezed under that support

09cd6e2c.jpg

This one is the same height but due o port length actually sits right behind that support so I could have went taller but wasn't suited for this application

4f426f8d.jpg

I'm debating cutting that out and doing 2 15s next year just not sure I want to go cutting the frame yet :(

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

oooo whats it going in. i love 15 and 18in trunk setups

wait i have a question, if having a setup sealed forward isnt what some consider a trunk car. then how is the port going through a rear deck or armrest fully a trunk car. the ports not even in it lol

1997 Maxima SE. 2 15 inch Sundown Nightshade V1's with copper VC's. Here is a pic of the test fit of the box, that should be about where it will sit. Unless I push it back a little more. The ports will be between the subs firing thru the ski hole. Here is a link to my build log too: Build Log

From the front

DSC00997.jpg

From the rear

DSC01002.jpg

Showing where the aero ports are (firing through the ski hole

dsc01062.jpg

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

i think i had a 1-1.5db difference with seats in vs out. 143.4 seats out :( not sealing off the trunk too

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

fuck taking my seats out permanent, i'll take'em out to put the subs/box in if need be, but i need the backseat in to haul the bitches around!

im with the guy who said "as long as someone can ride in the back then its a trunk car"

you only need 1 bitch in the ride, any more than that then you become the bitch because your essentially being their taxi....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived