Sundown Audio

Gedun XP 10000.1

stereohead69

x1000 CJ18!

For real bro, calm down. David and KingSUV know their stuff, especially when it comes to amps. And the reason you're being treated the way you are is because of how you're treating everyone else. You only get what you give.

I'm glad that your amp hasnt blown and I hope it doesnt. Any pics of it? Internal gut shots?

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Well i think i need more batteries i only have 3 Kinetik HC2400s right now cause they are so pricey lol.

I really wish i had and Suv so i could hook it up to what i wanted to in the first place witch are my 2 dd 9518 :santa:

There's other batteries out there. Im running 3 sprinter batteries and on a stock 81 amp alt, and 2 sundown 3ks at .5 ea, I can stay in low 14's for a good ammount of time.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Well i think i need more batteries i only have 3 Kinetik HC2400s right now cause they are so pricey lol.

I really wish i had and Suv so i could hook it up to what i wanted to in the first place witch are my 2 dd 9518 :santa:

How much current are you pulling? Sometimes people get carried away with the number they see, and not the actual signal amplified. I mean, even if realistically it creates over 7k you're going to be playing with some serious power. But to expect double power than they're mechanically capable of is pushing it. Never seen your specific amp, but rebadged over and over there becomes a trend.

Audio is preference, and you obviously prefer your setup, so hats off to you. But this is not some publically traded company who cares about what the BBB says, this is a private forum. You are here because the MODs allow you to be. There are a plethora of audio forums out there and you are free to meander as you see fit. But guess what, you're new. You're going to have to take a grain of salt with everything here. Not everyone is going to get along but you're a guest. Nothing more. Enjoy your time here and humble yourself. there is so much knowledge, experience, and people here of high caliber this forum is worlds above others. It's not perfect but its home.

So...play along or go to another forum. Cheers mate

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

even at 4ohms they will fry lol. i got one too lol

impossible he has the only one in the states.

:popcorn:

im real curious to know how he;s got that on two 3xl 12s and it really puts out 10k. that thing would be a rolling woofer launcher with those subs.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hey op how much did you pay for this amp...

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived