Sonic Electronix

Why do you continue car audio?

This is seriously one of the best threads i have seen.

I love the comments about how our hobby isn't a hobby, it's a lifestyle. I know that with what everyone has said, i can't disagree with it at all. It's awesome that i can hear people who are as enthusisatic about car audio instead of hearing stuff such as, "that is a waste of money" "It's just all going to get stolen" "why can't you do something productive"

Thank you for this thread, thank you for everyone who has posted in it.

Seriously, Car Audio is not a Hobby, it's a Lifestyle.

I agree :) and im not allowed to work on this lifestyle for a while yet and it's killing me!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

When people ask i dont even TRY to answer. They're not going to understand, so why waste the time? It doesnt matter how you tell me, I will never agree with a penis in my ass...so why try to convince me?

We all like what we like, not always going to an answer for it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

because i get usta being loud and want louder haha plus i wanna try new things

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Well. u see.

I was blessed by the Lord with a small penor....so I use my loud speakers to compensate for my dickless incompetence. It's worked so far.

:rofl::peepwall:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

for me after im "done" with a build a week or two later im used to it and bored with the way it sounds so i rebuild a box or get new subs the longest ive ever kept a setup is my surrent one ive had since may with a few box builds but say equipment

:trippy: :trippy: :trippy: my head hurts now.....

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Because I love music, first and foremost, and building a system that lets me enjoy that gives me as much of a sense of accomplishment as seeing it actually built and playing when during the planning stage it seemed like nothing more than a dream. Going through the planning stage, acquiring the product, putting in the blood, sweat and tears to do the build/install, makes it all worth it when you get to hear and see it doing it's thing.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

To me there is no feeling like taking a cruise in your ride and bumping your system that you installed yourself with your own blood, sweat and sometimes tears, haha. I love the feeling of the bass down my spine and even though it is giving me a headache after awhile, refusing to turn it down.I love the reactions from people on the streets or in the car next to me, whether it be a look of disgust or a look of admiration. Car audio is definitely a lifestyle. You just "get it" or you dont. Most people dont. And thats fine with me too. I love this lifestyle and will continue to support it probably till the day I die. I just know once you have a bangin ass system, there is no going back to stock, and I never will.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4