SnowDrifter Posted November 15, 2010 Author Report Posted November 15, 2010 And just see you actually meant 4wd...well.... Nah, I do. I know that some of the old Celica turbos are 4wd. I wasn't sure if there were others that were cars and not SUVs. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SnowDrifter Posted November 15, 2010 Author Report Posted November 15, 2010 you do not need anything with a turbo for your first car. you will wreck it and possibly hurt some one when you do A turbo does not automatically make a car prone to being wrecked and driven fast. I don't need to go fast, just get up to speed quick. Besides, a turbo can mean a smaller engine that puts out the same hp - better fuel economy. Like Audi's 1.8l turbo. Honestly,I can speed in subaru impreza wrx, and I can speed in a geo metro... But I won't do either. Ever. Don't worry ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
LT.Smoke Posted November 15, 2010 Report Posted November 15, 2010 Im goin to say F**K no on a Turbo or supercharged car as a first car because you wont be used to the torque or the power There is nothing wrong with FWD vehicles I have an 08 impala LS v6 that is front wheel drive and the bitch is quick and rides like a cloud Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted November 15, 2010 Report Posted November 15, 2010 A turbo does not automatically make a car prone to being wrecked and driven fast. I don't need to go fast, just get up to speed quick. Besides, a turbo can mean a smaller engine that puts out the same hp - better fuel economy. Like Audi's 1.8l turbo. Honestly,I can speed in subaru impreza wrx, and I can speed in a geo metro... But I won't do either. Ever. Don't worry Secondly i call a respectable BullS**T on this...You will speed im sure of it...LOL im sure you will catch a ticket or 2 in your time your still young Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
corey0928 Posted November 15, 2010 Report Posted November 15, 2010 You can buy my spectra for 7g and then throw a turbo with the rest u got left over lolz
chrisiseffincool Posted November 15, 2010 Report Posted November 15, 2010 Secondly i call a respectable BullS**T on this...You will speed im sure of it...LOL im sure you will catch a ticket or 2 in your time your still young I call respectable bullshit on this. I've had my GTI 1.8T which is turbo'd for almost a year and just because it has a turbocharger doesn't mean I will speed. I'm a very safe driver, and the turbo helps with gas mileage. That's like saying anybody with a gun will automatically shoot themselves at one point. Just because that's how YOU may act, doesn't mean HE will act that way. And sure, everyone speeds. Pretty much 90% of traffic drives 5mph over anyway.. Current Setup: VW GTI 1.8T '02 1 15" Fi BTL Sundown SAZ-1500D Box-4.3 cubes
SnowDrifter Posted November 15, 2010 Author Report Posted November 15, 2010 I found an '03 wrx with 113k miles, great condition (No dings / interior stains... Well taken care of) for 7.5k on craigslist, but he said he would take 6.5k. =) Thoughts? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
chrisiseffincool Posted November 15, 2010 Report Posted November 15, 2010 I found an '03 wrx with 113k miles, great condition (No dings / interior stains... Well taken care of) for 7.5k on craigslist, but he said he would take 6.5k. =) Thoughts? Hell to the mofokn yes (: Current Setup: VW GTI 1.8T '02 1 15" Fi BTL Sundown SAZ-1500D Box-4.3 cubes
LT.Smoke Posted November 15, 2010 Report Posted November 15, 2010 I call respectable bullshit on this. I've had my GTI 1.8T which is turbo'd for almost a year and just because it has a turbocharger doesn't mean I will speed. I'm a very safe driver, and the turbo helps with gas mileage. That's like saying anybody with a gun will automatically shoot themselves at one point. Just because that's how YOU may act, doesn't mean HE will act that way. And sure, everyone speeds. Pretty much 90% of traffic drives 5mph over anyway.. And y are you calling BS on this??? you just contradicted yourself by saying you dont speed then in the same breath said everyone does so which is it ? Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
n8ball2013 Posted November 15, 2010 Report Posted November 15, 2010 I call respectable bullshit on this. I've had my GTI 1.8T which is turbo'd for almost a year and just because it has a turbocharger doesn't mean I will speed. I'm a very safe driver, and the turbo helps with gas mileage. That's like saying anybody with a gun will automatically shoot themselves at one point. Just because that's how YOU may act, doesn't mean HE will act that way. And sure, everyone speeds. Pretty much 90% of traffic drives 5mph over anyway.. And Id also like to point out that most accidents are caused by teenage drivers. You may think you are a good safe driver but you really aren't. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.