Messing with a Porsche on the autobahn. American Muscle B$*%h

OrionStang

i love that place actually been there b4 when we drove from bosnia few hours

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I loved it when I went to Germany for a High School Student exchange trip. Had a blast. I really didnt want to go back home. Would like to live there one day, shall see.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

is there really no speed limit there? man we need that here!!

No speedlimit!!! You can go so fast if you want in honest for what you can take responsibility. That means 100´s of mph by night, or sunday in the hollidays, or only a vew free miles.

In the last 20 years we got alot of speedlimits on dangerous parts or where a lot of traffic vor a vew hours a day.

High traffic rolls better with a speedlimit.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

No speedlimit!!! You can go so fast if you want in honest for what you can take responsibility. That means 100´s of mph by night, or sunday in the hollidays, or only a vew free miles.

Or wherever you get an open road. Fuck smartcars and Opels clogging the freeway.

In the last 20 years we got alot of speedlimits on dangerous parts or where a lot of traffic vor a vew hours a day.

High traffic rolls better with a speedlimit.

If the German's were more for work than drink, the autobahn construction thats been going for 6+ years would be done. That's what causes most Stau's(traffic jam), the road work. Also, stupid fucks that go into the fast lane only 5kph faster than the car they're trying to pass, cutting off a car going twice their speed. Use your fucking mirror's.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

they have a minimum speed limit of 80kmh, meaning you have to drive 80kmh or faster, or that's how my german teacher had me understanding it atleast.

80 km/h is only 50 mph. so i wouldnt want some dumbass going 50 to switch lanes in front of me while im doing over 100 lol that can turn out bad. so im thinking if anyone is going to get wreckless driving. it will be the slower guys that think since they're going slower, they can do what they want and switch lanes whenever and it would be the other guys fault if they hit them.

or something along those lines lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Why??... General motors product .... = the suck

^^ agree.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Dammit....I envy those of you who get to run down that road. Would love to open up my 'busa on that stretch. 200mph for as long as I can hold her :yahoo:

As would I. I would love to hand some rich guy his ass with my 4 cylinder Suzuki!

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

80 km/h is only 50 mph. so i wouldnt want some dumbass going 50 to switch lanes in front of me while im doing over 100 lol that can turn out bad. so im thinking if anyone is going to get wreckless driving. it will be the slower guys that think since they're going slower, they can do what they want and switch lanes whenever and it would be the other guys fault if they hit them.

or something along those lines lol

Thats the fucked up thing, if you are over the 130 RECOMENDED, then it's your fault. Especially if you're American.

You don't know how many I've wanted to put people in the wall. I wish I had a beater at times so I could just Mad Max these fucks off the road.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived