CES 2011

thorshammer

This thurs-Sunday. Should be another slow year in the cat audio, but somethin's better than nuthin'. Besides, it's my yearly no family get away!

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

This thurs-Sunday. Should be another slow year in the cat audio, but somethin's better than nuthin'. Besides, it's my yearly no family get away!

pick up my woofas from the booth while your there :)

I'll be in the Central Hall Friday and Saturday. You'll be able to recognize me from the big DC Audio logo on my shirt,jacket,hat and lanyard :drinks:

i will be at dc sunday see u there dc audio 4 life

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

I'll be in the Central Hall Friday and Saturday. You'll be able to recognize me from the big DC Audio logo on my shirt,jacket,hat and lanyard :drinks:

i will be at dc sunday see u there dc audio 4 life

while your there make me some neos:) i heard you got big plans lined up?

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

whassup guys...

I was in vegas... but couldn't get into CES b/c didn't have a biz card. aint that some shit?

when we were on the plane flying out a guy was talking to us and my girl gave him the last biz card we had. We didn't know we needed it to get in. So we walked vegas from wed to sat.

To make it worse... when we went to leave i found a stack of biz cards in the case for the camera!!! FK ME!!!!

anyway... was hopin to get to meet some of you guys and meade... just wasnt in the cards i guess. lol

hope to be out next year

been home since 3am Sunday mornin, had a competition at the store Sunday (awesome show!!!) and i've been sick with a fever of 102 since!!!

I've managed to limp in again today but still not 100%... hell more like 51%. lol

anyway... Thanks to Trippi for everything, Meade, and all my SMD bros and gals!

Archived