First Car Accident.

its okay i took my seatbelts out too dude so fuck it accidents happen.. but when morons liek u create them its different.. j.k bro hopefully everything works out for you

I thought you were serious for a minute. lol. I'm looking forward to teh insurance payments. :santa: Not.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

i dont like to wear a seatbelt anywhere under 30 mph. i was driving an old geo tracker with bad brakes on a wet road going 25 mph. smashed into a telephone pole and the damn seatbelt broke my sternum and collar bone, which i still have trouble with. if i wasnt wearing a seatbelt then i would have just broke my nose on the steering wheel and it would have healed. but now i gotta live with my collar bone popping in and out of socket for the rest of my life. but this is just imo. if you feel differently then do differently.

dont flame me for my opinions lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i dont like to wear a seatbelt anywhere under 30 mph. i was driving an old geo tracker with bad brakes on a wet road going 25 mph. smashed into a telephone pole and the damn seatbelt broke my sternum and collar bone, which i still have trouble with. if i wasnt wearing a seatbelt then i would have just broke my nose on the steering wheel and it would have healed. but now i gotta live with my collar bone popping in and out of socket for the rest of my life. but this is just imo. if you feel differently then do differently.

Should of been wearing a Tiddy Bear

tiddy-bear_l.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully you will be religious about wearing your belt now. Glad that you are okay and still with us man! My cousin wasn't so lucky this past weekend. He was texting, hit the median with no seatbelt on, truck rolled over ejecting and crushing him underneath. Took his life at the young age of 28 and he would still be here if he had it on. Please be safe everyone and remember to buckle up.

Damn John im real sorry to hear about your Cousin bro thats a damn shame....

Rolla you better wear your shit from now on man ive been ejected from vehicles with my shit on and got hurt so could you imagine what would have happened if i hadnt had the shit on and jus straight got thrown out the vehicle

To Cmam

Had you not had your seat belt on bro you may not have been here today so jsut be glad you did. I know your pain with your collarbones ive shattered both of mine so i know exactly what you go through

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

So to all you young folks like me who think you drive really good and safe like I thought I did

So be careful when you adjust the radio volume and try to find s song on your iPod while smoking a cigarette with a car load of friends when the roads are slippery from the rain and your brakes need to be fixed soon when you are in stop and go traffic and not wearing a seat belt.

Not to be a dick, but how, after giving that example, did you think you were a "good and safe" driver...? :angry: I'm sorry, but driving a vehicle isn't a multi-tasking test. I've seen way too many accidents in my career in emergency services involving younger people because they "think" they can drive, smoke, text, fiddle through their iPod at the same time...

So please, do yourself, your passengers, and others out in the streets a favor and focus on driving when you're behind the wheel...

Sorry for my little rant...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

dude i feel ya,ive been there and that shit sucks. especially when you have to pay 1200$ out of your pocket to fix it :/

dont let it get to you nobody is perfect. life happens. just be happy you're alive.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

dude. Theres never ever a plausable excuse for not wearing a seatbelt. Do you realize what your face would look like if it hit the steering wheel at 25 mph?

Here. Simple math. Imagine jumping off a 3 story building onto your face. Your body becomes 30 times more forceful during a crash at that slow of a speed.

150x30 = 4,500 pounds. Your broken nose now becomes a broken skull and spine. Theres a reason your collar bone broke, its because it matures way slower than the rest of the bones in your body. I'd still rather that than hitting my face.

The last rescue I went on involved a guy who wrecked into a pole in the snow and his legs were stuck in the dash (he wasnt wearing a seat belt). I could see both of his femurs...thats like 4 inches straight through the skin and muscle...all gone to the bone. We literally had to cut the dash out of him. If he lived i doubt he ever drove again.

Not trying to hype it up but everyone wins the lottery some time. I like ya man, I just dont ever want any of my bros going through the kind of pain that I have witnessed first hand. Just wear the damn seat belt :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

only dumbasses don't wear seat belts, 2 secs could be the difference between life and death...I never drive w/o mine on, its just a natural GOOD habit

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Not to be a dick, but how, after giving that example, did you think you were a "good and safe" driver...? :angry: I'm sorry, but driving a vehicle isn't a multi-tasking test. I've seen way too many accidents in my career in emergency services involving younger people because they "think" they can drive, smoke, text, fiddle through their iPod at the same time...

So please, do yourself, your passengers, and others out in the streets a favor and focus on driving when you're behind the wheel..

Sorry for my little rant...

I hear you man. It's in past tense for A reason. A little reality check. And honestly I thought I was going to stop otherwise I would have went off to the side. But all I'm saying is I'm not the only person who does those things while driving. Maybe I got a little too confident behind the wheel? And i wasn't doing all those things at once but all of them happened beforehand.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived