n8ball2013 Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 I remember this movie I was watching and this guy robbed this other guy at the store gun-point. The guy behind the counter had his hands up, but suddenly punched the guy in the face so fast he couldn't react. Made made my man drop the gun and they slugged it out. That's some shit I would try. And to those with concealed weapons and licenses, lord have mercy on you if you run into someone else with a tucked away gun with better aim. I'm damn accurate myself, but I probably couldn't hit a barn in a life or death moment. i like my odds. You a gangster first off. I'm far from a gangster. Second you know nothing about me. I spent 8 yrs in the Marine Corps. Ive handled more weapons than a majority of this board in military life in and out and certainly more than someone who is trying to rob me. I value my life and possessions a little bit more than what is probably healthy.Ive actually been trained in the disarming of an armed attacker. Does that shed a little light on why I like my odds? If its me or you, you had better be seriously ferocious because I have no problem crippling you and for the love of god do not let me feel like my wife or soon my child is threatened. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Swaggasaur Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 it all depends what i have on me. if theyre in my house, ill take out the remington 12 gauge shotty in a heart beat. if its my car, and i catch you, ill stab you with my keys not all robbers have firearms, where i live. its most likely gonna be some fuckin kid, tryin to get a quick buck. BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Swaggasaur Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 first off. I'm far from a gangster. Second you know nothing about me. I spent 8 yrs in the Marine Corps. Ive handled more weapons than a majority of this board in military life in and out and certainly more than someone who is trying to rob me. I value my life and possessions a little bit more than what is probably healthy.Ive actually been trained in the disarming of an armed attacker. Does that shed a little light on why I like my odds? If its me or you, you had better be seriously ferocious because I have no problem crippling you. haha badass bro. my football coach was in the marines... talk about hard workouts. he says the only part that sucks about killing someone is the paperwork. BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Jbabycsx Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 I remember this movie I was watching and this guy robbed this other guy at the store gun-point. The guy behind the counter had his hands up, but suddenly punched the guy in the face so fast he couldn't react. Made made my man drop the gun and they slugged it out. That's some shit I would try. And to those with concealed weapons and licenses, lord have mercy on you if you run into someone else with a tucked away gun with better aim. I'm damn accurate myself, but I probably couldn't hit a barn in a life or death moment. i like my odds. You a gangster first off. I'm far from a gangster. Second you know nothing about me. I spent 8 yrs in the Marine Corps. Ive handled more weapons than a majority of this board in military life in and out and certainly more than someone who is trying to rob me. I value my life and possessions a little bit more than what is probably healthy.Ive actually been trained in the disarming of an armed attacker. Does that shed a little light on why I like my odds? If its me or you, you had better be seriously ferocious because I have no problem crippling you and for the love of god do not let me feel like my wife or soon my child is threatened. Marine=Probly trained in BJJ. I would rather be shot than get caught in an arm bar by an ex marine! When he let you go your arm would be worthless for life. 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
n8ball2013 Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 Im far from a badass. you'll never hear me claim that. In fact if I didnt tell you all that you'd never know by looking at me. My mind just works alot differently than the normal person. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LT.Smoke Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 Im far from a badass. you'll never hear me claim that. In fact if I didnt tell you all that you'd never know by looking at me. My mind just works alot differently than the normal person. You are in fact a bad ass in your own right. I believe that is part of the mentality that is bored into your mind through military training. Most of my friends and family that are active or prior military are the same way they dont run round braggin to be billy bad ass but when it comes time to handle business than they do what they must to protect their own Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 ^^This SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ChampN252 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Im far from a badass. you'll never hear me claim that. In fact if I didnt tell you all that you'd never know by looking at me. My mind just works alot differently than the normal person. Damn bro, you couldn't take a compliment. You can fix a network and whoop plenty of ass....almost my idol. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
korey_hofer Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 fuck that I'm killing that bastard or die trying previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
n8ball2013 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Im far from a badass. you'll never hear me claim that. In fact if I didnt tell you all that you'd never know by looking at me. My mind just works alot differently than the normal person. Damn bro, you couldn't take a compliment. You can fix a network and whoop plenty of ass....almost my idol. sorry rough day. lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.