Important Question Please Read:

I think most of the fellas on here are capable of making their own cds, so how about every donation gets a list of your bumpin songs and then they can handle it themselves from there? That way you circumvent the illegal distribution side of things. Also, depending on how much footage you have, maybe you could do a dvd of all your vids in one big compilation? They're your vids so no worries about copyright laws. Lastly I work for a sign company and could easily donate a ton of "SMD" or "Steve Meade Designs" decals for anyone who donates. Just a thought.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

This is exactly why I didn't want to accept donations from people for my amp being stolen. Steve is in a real bind and needs some real help. I only lost a amp. Steve when I get paid on friday I will donate what I can bro.

Situations like this really make you revaluate certain things that you think are important, but in reality, aren't even close and makes you value what TRUELY is important.

Edited by BigOso

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

you know I have your back brotha, lets do the test tune deal, I would be more than happy to help do this.

My families donation will be delieved in person later this week.

To The Top, cause this is way more important then car audio.

maybe you could do a dvd of all your vids in one big compilation? They're your vids so no worries about copyright laws.

Now that is something I would definately love to have! you could even do a little interviw ( maybe david could do the interviewing) about yourself and how you started, memories of certain videos, etc.... I know you are VERY busy just something to consider!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well I get paid on Friday, I will drop yours and Assmans in the Paypal bin on Friday..I lost one of my grandmothers to Throat Cancer and My other grandmother had both of her Breasts removed due to Breast Cancer so I know personally what you and your family are going through..I will have you and your family in my prayers..You two guys be expecting on Friday from me...