knowledge Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 so freaking funny man.... all of them REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
bigaltexas Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 THE PRICE WAS WRONNGGG!! HOW LOST REALLY ended
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 how you matched up the soccer one and the guy with the icecream one is amazing The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
skittlesRgood Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 how you matched up the soccer one and the guy with the icecream one is amazing x2 lol but i watched the soccer one about 5 times trying to find the funny part until i looked at the next one If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Socky Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 I agree with derrick its right on time, whats with the electrical towers lol? Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
Premier Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 01 Crown Vic Kenwood HU iPad mounted MTX 1501D amp 2 12" MTX 7500 subs Stock alt and batt http://www.youtube.com/user/jasonleshuk/videos
skittlesRgood Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 hmm... keep them work safe premier lol. little boarder line there. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
manofthehour Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 how you matched up the soccer one and the guy with the icecream one is amazing x2 lol but i watched the soccer one about 5 times trying to find the funny part until i looked at the next one x100 AHAHAHAHAHA nice work! My stuff '06 Scion xA: -Alpine iDa-x100 -Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack -Polk Audio db6501 (front components) -Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials) -2 RE Audio SEX12D4s -Cadence F1200-1D - Custom box tuned to 33Hz - Kinetik HC1400 - 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner - Big 3 My photography page
bigaltexas Posted December 3, 2010 Report Posted December 3, 2010 haha, it was already like that.. but i did the same thing
Rockbrook Posted December 3, 2010 Report Posted December 3, 2010 this was someone's avatar but i found it extremely funny Edit: Which Steve Meade video is that lol i gotta see the whole thang
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.