Sonic Electronix

I've wired my AP1500.1D to .5OHM before man it didn't protect, it got warm quick thought with gains up. These things do rated @ 14.4 I've clamped mine and I'm getting two 3000.1's for my 4 18" this summer, I like them and I think they could be sold for more plus the bass knob is legit.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

i never tried using AP, but i got to say if my hifonics brutus bxi 2010 can be wired down to .5 ohm without going to protect mode, then that something you can consider getting.

can you get a bxi2010 brand new for ~$150? for what this guy is trying to do he doesnt need to wire down to half ohm.

It's not even that...I've never seen a hifonics amp last at .5 ohm.I am thinking he's not wired at .5 ohm.

Not to mention, carlos, how is he to wire two d4 subs to .5 ohms? Lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It's not even that...I've never seen a hifonics amp last at .5 ohm.I am thinking he's not wired at .5 ohm.

most likely has rise to shoot him up over 1 ohm

*i hear boon stomping towards me already*

1.i do have my sub wired down to .5 ohm. dual 1 ohm wired in parallel will be .5ohm i believe

2.i know that you cannot wire down d4 to .5

the op is just wondering which one to get. im telling him/her about my feedback about the amp i have and how i love it. if it bothers you that i say that i love my hifonics amp, then ill go for ap just to make you happy.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

1.i do have my sub wired down to .5 ohm. dual 1 ohm wired in parallel will be .5ohm i believe

the op is just wondering which one to get. im telling him/her about my feedback about the amp i have and how i love it. if it bothers you that i say that i love my hifonics amp, then ill go for ap just to make you happy.

have you even rested your impedance rise? 99% change you're not even CLOSE to half ohm. i almost guarantee you're at or above 1 ohm.

have you even rested your impedance rise? 99% change you're not even CLOSE to half ohm. i almost guarantee you're at or above 1 ohm.

you are right about not bench testing it. i aint gonna lie to kick it. i still got a stock alternator with a stock battery. im still surpised that my amp or my electrical hasnt gave out on me. yes i heard about impedance rise, i know ALL amps are not 100% efficient. but as my experience with hifonics, i love it. even though i have my sub wired down to .5 ohm, it sounded louder when i had the previous vc wired to 1 ohm. but overall, i heard good things about audiopipe, i aint gonna bash on them because i never tried their products, but since i used hifonics, i only going to say that i had a very good experience. a lot of ppl got their opinions, i got mine.

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

Idk if anyone already mentioned this, but what do u guys think of Soundstream?

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Idk if anyone already mentioned this, but what do u guys think of Soundstream?

seen youtube vids of it, and the dtr series are beast.

Look at soundstream, they have some older model stuff that can out out decent power for a budget price.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived