This LEXI is SEXY!! Thinkin of some Vossen Rims! (video inside)

Steve... U need to get rid of the Hoe and Lexis and upgrade to a SmartCar to get the FULL BALLER status...

:santa:

Also... what was wrong with the oem rimz? :rofl:

I recommend a Prius or how about a Yaris. Lol

Bro... those are only people who have reached Baller/Pimp status... Steve's not there yet... maybe in time... LMAO!

yes in due time in due time lol

but on topic i for real love those cars EVERYDAY i try n get my mom to trade me hers for my car lol but its not going happen :( only thing i wish it had was a 5 speed or a 6 speed but even without it its a really nice car :) n steve i love how u have yourlex

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I guess we could upgrade him to Baller/Pimp if he were to get one of those crown air fresheners form the 90's to sport in the Lexi! Do that Steve and we will upgrade you to PIMP... Hell... I will buy the crown for you! You already know how great my air fresheners are that I send you! :rofl: (If u guys only knew what I sent him! He is ashamed of the gift I HAND MADE HIM... an air freshener for the Lexi) I m still upset that never made it in the Lexi or at least the hoe... :angry:

pretty sure I didn't see honda any where in the title of this thread so I don't even know why its being talked about..

but anyways back when I was going to trade my hoe for a lex I saw this video and probably watched it 20 times before I finally went on the website

shits clean as hell!!!

steve did you check out the gallery on vossen's website?

they have a ton of different lexus' on their rims that look sick.. might give you some more ideas

Hey bro... can you do me a big favor... next time you go to Meades shop, if he still has the air freshener I made him, will you please take a pic and post it in my section of the forums? Please? I never took a pic of it and it is funny as hell! I would really appreciate it!

Hey bro... can you do me a big favor... next time you go to Meades shop, if he still has the air freshener I made him, will you please take a pic and post it in my section of the forums? Please? I never took a pic of it and it is funny as hell! I would really appreciate it!

he's got my flash drive with hella songs on it lol I need to get it back so next time I head over I'll try and remember :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

he's got my flash drive with hella songs on it lol I need to get it back so next time I head over I'll try and remember :good:

Thanks bro! I owe ya one! Tell ya what... next time your there and he is broadcasting on Ustream, we won't make fun of you when you turn you back like we do to Steve! LOL!

Thanks bro! I owe ya one! Tell ya what... next time your there and he is broadcasting on Ustream, we won't make fun of you when you turn you back like we do to Steve! LOL!

lmfao! don't make fun of him.. he can't hear.. thats the first thing to go when you get older :rofl:

just playin with you steve :friends:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

SO SICK!!!!

and damn....an ISF, huh? I saw one in real life at the Chicago auto show this year.....all i can say is HOLY MOTHER OF GAJA.

Looking good man!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

• 3 weeks later...