Sonic Electronix

As the title states... My local home depot has some, but it seems kind of bent due to the way it's stored. Is there a way to get it straight again? Or does it straighten out with time?

And what is the best way to store it? Lifted up on blocks spaced 4 inches apart with a dehumidifier? I live in Washington btw..

As the title states... My local home depot has some, but it seems kind of bent due to the way it's stored. Is there a way to get it straight again? Or does it straighten out with time?

And what is the best way to store it? Lifted up on blocks spaced 4 inches apart with a dehumidifier? I live in Washington btw..

home depot,lowes,ace hardware

and as far as the humidity just spray some clear coat on the box in the summer time to keep

out the humidity i would say if your worried i would think the clear coat would block the moistere content :pardon:

lol just go to a lumber store mdf is mdf unless its bent just dont use those parts xD

Issue is... It is in the way it is stored, there are two pegs, one on either side of the mdf. The mdf sags, and for long enough: develops a slight bow

Does this go away? Because the issue is if I don't use those parts, then I don't use the board. it's a bit frustrating.

Hard to time it but try to go early morning to about 1pm, its usually down stocked between then so you get nice pieces.

I used to work in the lumber section @ Lowe's where I live and that's when we usually did it, just depends when the one thats on the shelf gets low enough that we need to bring down a new one...very and I mean very rarely did we ever have bent MDF

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived