Xbox vs ps3?

Oh for sure, but the link that shows the new game or whatever thats going to be... could be a sweet learning tool for children if they design it right! like teaching other languages or even math homework

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

if i got a 360 i dont know if i would put it online. maybe just mod/hack the crap out of it and download and burn all my games lol. but i do want the kinect

if you do that just get an old xbox witha benq disk drive... some verbatim disks and make sure your computer has a dual layered dvd burner. if ya need any help i can help ya:)

mJzD9.png

James you dislike just about everything so I knew that was coming.

I think we need to step back and look at what they did out side of a gamers prospective and more of a scientific prospective. The limits that they can use with a program like that are almost limitless. I think this will be a new way for children to learn.. Not school work but study materials. wanna learn spanish? just pick up spanish Kinect!

That's my thoughts on this program.

You're compaing proprietary programming that you'll never get to see to make you decide the xbox is better?

How bout this little tidbit. When developers were making games, the xbox's arcitecture was easier to program for so the games were programmed on the xbox first then ported to the ps3. The ps3 was just too complicated for them at the time, especially considering the xbox's arcitecture was so close to what they were used to > windows based pcs.

Now that they've hit the wall with the limits of the xbox's hardware capabilities, they're realizing they still have a TON of headroom left on the ps3 and a lot of developers are moving to do their development on the PS3. Then they DOWNGRADE the software when porting to the xbox. AND THEY STILL HAVEN"T HIT THE WALL ON THE PS3.

Does Xbox have more games? Yes. Are they better games? Matter of opinion. Which hardware is more reliable? 1 in 10 xbox's RROD where 1 in 2000 ps3's fault due to hardware (ignoring the one time a software glitch left sony leaving a lot of ps3's screwed for a few days being fixed to no cost to the end user).

Xbox vs ps3?

yeah ps3 all day. i'm not bought off by a proprietary software gimmick (oooo sparkly) no matter how impressed i am by that piece of software (like in the video)

i have 2 ps3, xbox elite and a wii.......honestly ps3 is my favorite have one in my room and one in my car, xbox is nice but never got into it and i dont like that u have to pay for online, and the wii blows.........but idk if anyone knew this but most games on ps3u can control by motion like wii and ps3 has had motion controllers since the day it was released..... do get me wrong the xbox kinect is cool but im just not a xbox person i have had to many problems...

ps3> xbox

xbox is a gaming systems and thats it

ps3 is a entertainment system

you get more for your money with ps3 with less headaches

**xbox 360**.........................**PS3**

dvd player-20....................... dvd player-20

cd player-10........................cd player-10

........................................blue ray-175

........................................digital pictures-50

........................................FREE ONLINE-60/yearly

........................................computer-200

TOTAL xbox:$30........................PS3:$505

real BASE prices

xbox:$181(no hdd)....................... ps3:$226 (120 gb)

which one is better?

ps3 hands down

if im wrong on any of those prices plz tell me cuz i looked them up

in 4 years you could buy a ps3 with how much xbox live cost..

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I would hope the PS3 would be better, it was released almost 2 years after the 360... back before blueray was even out!

yes, the xbox live sucks for having to pay for it.. but look at the capability that they are touching on with something like this... I have YET to see sony get anywhere even close to being capable of doing something like this.

Yes the RRoD sucks, we all know it. thats just 1 issue they have had with a system thats 2 years older than the PS3, so in the time it took them to make the ps3 they were able to get rid of that

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones