Sonic Electronix

The only problem with the cold is cracked dust caps, but as AMI said, heat is the real enemy. I have had head units that mess up in cold temperatures, not sure why, but usually all I needed to do was take the faceplate off and put it back on, problem solved

My bass is louder than your mom...

DC Level 4 15" with Level XL soft parts

Planet Audio BB2400.1

Pioneer DEH-6000UB Head Unit

950 amp Kinetic Battery

i think i should check my amp before going to school today, cause dont want to risk an shorts, lol hmmm, need me some sealant around my amp....although im using a sony xplod amp right now and an actual explosion may do it some good

only problem ive found with the cold weather is my batteries discharge rate is terrible.

yep, because the cold weather makes it harder for the batteries to output power. i totally forget what actually happens internally (damn memory) but thats why your car cranks slower in the winter than the summer.

before you start cranking your system let everything warm up first. at least a good 15 minutes. i live in michigan so i never play my system in the winter unless its warm.

but a good trick to make the subs warm is to take a hair dryer to it. just get a pos 20$ hair dryer and heat up the sub with it and stick it in the port (if you have room to) and just leave it in there for about 2 minutes. it works for me.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

yep, because the cold weather makes it harder for the batteries to output power. i totally forget what actually happens internally (damn memory) but thats why your car cranks slower in the winter than the summer.

My jimmy idles at 2k instead of 1k...I just realized this 2 days ago.

It's about 20C out. Something about more air getting in = better performance or the engine trying to heat itself up? idk

going to be watching the amp though from now on, thanks for this thread

i suck men dry...email me for details

It should not hurt it but i would play your stuff moderately until you get your car to a decent temperature because everything stiffens up when its cold and as said b4 plastic dont like to freeze lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

deffintly make sure there is no moisture on the amp. I fried my old amp in the winter not relizing that when my car warmed up inside. My once cold semi froze amp was all wet from moisture, and it fried the board inside. So now its just a paper wieght.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

its a sony xplode amp.... what are you expecting from it? i long useful life? :nea: