We are all acoustic terrosists who will eventually kill innocents for no reason

The sad part is that the revenue generated from the Car audio industry is kick starting the economy again and helping it to recover since as of recently car audio makes up 11.5% of the investment market right now :)

That is actually really cool! :Ð

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

You notice it's usually the people that are 50-60+ years old bitching about us.

IMO They're just having periods

Technically not too many of them could have periods. Guys definitely can't, and girls go through menopause..just saying lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

and all the stuff we buy is made in the USA!!! (for the most part) which is giving jobs to thousands of americans all over the country and these hypocritical fuck nuts are buying all this shit from china and shopping at walmart. i bet they really havent supported amarica since they bought there there last tampons. they look at all the bad and make it everyones problem when there is an overwhelming amount of good that comes form what we do. all all the charity competitions and stuff. maybe we should just say fuck the kids and go turn up the "boom boom" cars and run bitches over!

sorry if i offended any one with foul language or any other content that was in my post but you can call me a terrorist with out me doing some damage.

maybe we should just say fuck the kids and go turn up the "boom boom" cars and run bitches over!

sorry if i offended any one with foul language or any other content that was in my post but you can call me a terrorist with out me doing some damage.

thats all i read :lol::yahoo:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

"Property values decrease in affected areas."

"Boom car operators are often associated with many other types of crimes."

"Boom cars are often used to announce the receipt of a new drug shipment to a neighborhood."

"Noise was the number one neighborhood complaint and the number one reason people move, based on census figures."

"There is absolutely no redeeming social, spiritual, economic, or ethical value in the emission of repetitious thumping noises and vibrations that can be heard and felt for over a quarter of a mile."

"Property owners are driven to the point of having to move to other areas of a town or state to find temporary comfort."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i may have pissed my pants a little

"Property values decrease in affected areas."

"Boom car operators are often associated with many other types of crimes."

"Boom cars are often used to announce the receipt of a new drug shipment to a neighborhood."

"Noise was the number one neighborhood complaint and the number one reason people move, based on census figures."

"There is absolutely no redeeming social, spiritual, economic, or ethical value in the emission of repetitious thumping noises and vibrations that can be heard and felt for over a quarter of a mile."

"Property owners are driven to the point of having to move to other areas of a town or state to find temporary comfort."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i may have pissed my pants a little. and there site doesnt work, none of there pages will load, there forum, resources, nothing.... what a bunch of losers

its all the little douche bag fags who roll around in residential neighbor hoods.. blast their gay shit at stop lights.. or stop signs.. or at 2 am that is the reason for this.. hands down..

if people would quit fucking being retards with their car audio we wouldnt get such a bad rap

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

agreed but its also like saying all teenagers are drug addicts and all old people are def and stupid. you just cant stereotype us like that. its not fair... to anyone

Archived