Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Jimmy w/ 24s 12 city 17 highway w/ out 15city if that 19-20 highway

Integra 25-30city and 30+highway

:popcorn:

Posted

2004 tsx. i average 28mpg

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

I don't know what I get for gas but I have 24s on my excursion with 4 hcca 15s so I'm sure I'm not getting a whole lot. Maybe 12 city.. hate to see my mpg after the 30s are on it!

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Posted

Got my new Chevrolet Cruze 2.0 with 150HP (diesel), and can do around 44 miles per gallon

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

depressing. some of these mpg's are making me want to do a budget car. In my '98 chevy big block powered crewcab longbed dually, I get 8-10. loaded up with the audio's or not. That 400lb enclosure doesn't help either....

My 06 'busa, commuter because of the pig....gets 35-40 if I stay outta the higher r's. wet weather commuter (2000 altima) gets 20+

maybe if I put the busa motor in the truck.....lol

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Posted

2001 Grand Prix GT, about 15-16 city, 20-22 highway

Jimmy=9city 15hwy, Gtp=20city 33hwy let's just say winters suck ass....

I hate you. You have 50hp more than me and you get better gas mileage than me...what am I missing? :'(

POTATO!

Posted

In the summer about 32highway/23city if I stay out of boost. Running pig rich right now I'm getting about 25highway/20city

Edit: 2000 grand prix in my sig... Only running a 3.8" pulley now for winter instead of 3.5".

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2196 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...