Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Thread about 0-60 got me thinking, what is everyone's mpg? Just curious to see how some of these systems can lower your mpg. I'm pretty sure running more than one alt and having 18's really doesn't help your mileage, but it sure does make the drive more enjoyable. My 93 Taurus gets about 27mpg.

Posted

I get 25 if i stay out of it.. So maybe 17?

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

My Sierra with 1000 lbs of equipment in the cab, 22's and quad alt kit, I get 15 mpg in town or doing 8 0 on the interstate. My evo X gets 27 mpg if I stay out of boost, as soon as I get into boost it drops down to 18. But if I drive it hard, and shift at 7.5k with it and red light race it around I get around 8 mpg and it blows shit tons of smoke and flames....LOL

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Posted

highway i get 34 mpg, city prob like 15 or 18, but im lugging around alot of weight as well..

and yes im not lying about the highway milage, i went from columbus ohio to indianapolis indiana and then to where 2000lade lives *another 1 hour 45 min away from indianapolis* on 1 tank.. lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

Well most of my driving is to and from school about 30 miles each way. Going there's no traffic, I keep it around 70. Coming home I sit in traffic about 50-60% of the time. The weeks I get lucky and get no traffic both ways, I can get mid 15's.

Posted

1999 oldsmobile alero, i get about 30 on highway and 18-22 city, i driver everyday and only have to fill up every week and a half or so

Posted

like 20....fml....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1822 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...