Post your vehicles in the snow

Watch The Bass...what the hell are you smokin bro...

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

oh yah, we gots snow here...a bit late now for pics, but I'll try to take a pic in the next few days...and we had single digit temp a couple of weeks ago

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange

Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/

Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10"

Shok-wiring & RCA's

XS Power D6500

Mechman 320A

Sundown Audio Russia

http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index

http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81

Single digits? Lol, its been single digits here in anchorage. Fairbanks a city farther north then anchorage is having highs this week of -38....yes.....HIGHs ha ha

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It´s begrudgingly seen on SMD-Forum, to use words like TITS and so on in threadtitels.

There is a thread in the Forum about this theme, but i cant find and link him.

Exclusion zone is the 18+ section, and to come in in the 18+ section have nothing to do with your age.

Sorry about that, but this is america, whith statelaws forbid to do in your bedroom with your partner, what you both or more want.

And all the other biblebeltbabylonians and there helpers have fun to be prude as hell.

A Hell where the bottles have 2 holes and the woman none.

Gibberish - English translator anyone?

It´s begrudgingly seen on SMD-Forum, to use words like TITS and so on in threadtitels.

There is a thread in the Forum about this theme, but i cant find and link him.

Exclusion zone is the 18+ section, and to come in in the 18+ section have nothing to do with your age.

Sorry about that, but this is america, whith statelaws forbid to do in your bedroom with your partner, what you both or more want.

And all the other biblebeltbabylonians and there helpers have fun to be prude as hell.

A Hell where the bottles have 2 holes and the woman none.

not a truck but heres the teg

photo67.jpg

TITS that gets stuck....l_7ec23dc0af674d4bb6ce114ce7ff3287.jpg

TITS that didn't get stuck...l_82aef25853934f0fb20f0f2b9e090635.jpg

just because it's bagged don't mean it can't play in the snow.

l_7774ba93fdc1422f99106e301061dec5.jpg

yeah it's from last year but i'm not fucking up my bodywork when i have a cougar that'll get stuck just the same.... of course i did pass a 4x4 Yota on 33's going up hill that was stuck in the middle of the road with the little 14's on my truck the night before i took those pics. never really got to try the big jeep tires on it though just around the neighborhood then it melted, but their on my GF's Sportage this year and she's already got stuck...

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Not a truck, but my blazer last winter. It just snowed here yesterday, but I didn't get any pics.

IMG_3499.jpg

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Archived