Post your vehicles in the snow

IMG_20101121_120617.jpg

Damn son you all must really get the snow, is that a snowmobile in the back. We have enough snow here but only enough to put the 4 wheeler in the back for weight, lol, you really doing it when your shit gets stuck and you have to pull the snow mobile off to get home, good stuff man

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

had to change the title....i dont have a prob with it but sometimes i get warnings from google that they will pull the ads if there is advertising in areas wehre there is adult content. Even if there isnt, its hard to argue with a google-bot if they catch something like that. I seriouisly got a warning because someone had a "hand-jOb" title in one of the threads. It wasnt even anything near being about anything like that, just a "witty" title that they caught.

thanks for your understanding!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

watched it about 11 times now, still funny.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

It´s begrudgingly seen on SMD-Forum, to use words like TITS and so on in threadtitels.

There is a thread in the Forum about this theme, but i cant find and link him.

Exclusion zone is the 18+ section, and to come in in the 18+ section have nothing to do with your age.

Sorry about that, but this is america, whith statelaws forbid to do in your bedroom with your partner, what you both or more want.

And all the other biblebeltbabylonians and there helpers have fun to be prude as hell.

A Hell where the bottles have 2 holes and the woman none.

so...how drunk were you on that

also i thought it was

Two

In

The

Stink

haha

once we get soem snow ill make sure to get the Durangho in some snap shots

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Make sure to do some Durangho drifting too lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

It´s begrudgingly seen on SMD-Forum, to use words like TITS and so on in threadtitels.

There is a thread in the Forum about this theme, but i cant find and link him.

Exclusion zone is the 18+ section, and to come in in the 18+ section have nothing to do with your age.

Sorry about that, but this is america, whith statelaws forbid to do in your bedroom with your partner, what you both or more want.

And all the other biblebeltbabylonians and there helpers have fun to be prude as hell.

A Hell where the bottles have 2 holes and the woman none.

so...how drunk were you on that

also i thought it was

Two

In

The

Stink

haha

once we get soem snow ill make sure to get the Durangho in some snap shots

lmao, and x2 im waitin on our big storm nick :/

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

1209002239.jpg

uh.. no snow around really at the moment, it all melted. :|

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

IMG_20101121_120617.jpg

Damn son you all must really get the snow, is that a snowmobile in the back. We have enough snow here but only enough to put the 4 wheeler in the back for weight, lol, you really doing it when your shit gets stuck and you have to pull the snow mobile off to get home, good stuff man

hahah, nahhhh jus was too lazy to drag the trailer up into the mountains to go snomobile, cause i wasnt sure that thier would be enough snow.... that was the first "big" storm we got back early nov.... not really enough to do any serious snomobilin though... we got about a foot here in slc.... we hit the mountains and thier was a good 3' or so...

-06' f-150...

audio.video.performance.visual

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

had to change the title....i dont have a prob with it but sometimes i get warnings from google that they will pull the ads if there is advertising in areas wehre there is adult content. Even if there isnt, its hard to argue with a google-bot if they catch something like that. I seriouisly got a warning because someone had a "hand-jOb" title in one of the threads. It wasnt even anything near being about anything like that, just a "witty" title that they caught.

thanks for your understanding!

Sorry Steve... i wasnt aware that google kept an eye on stuff like that... my appoligies... ill go ahead and change it to something more appropriate..

Bump for more vehicles in the snow!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived