superjay i'm here to learn not start a pissing match. i'd listen and use any knowledge you and king suv have to offer. but theres times i just want a opinion on somethen that cant be found by using the search button

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

so dc if i asked in your opinion which you thought was better nike or l a gear what would you say besides use the search. theres time people want honest opinions for honest questions.

what are you using them for? that's my first question

Spot on. I was ninja'd

Unfortunately in trying to prove your point I think you only proved ours.

You asked a very vague question with a million factors to consider that could have been stated but instead were not. You refuse to input the time to provide a well thought out question but in turn are expecting a well thought out answer.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Well let me add my .02 into this.

The sad fact is that there is a growing number of people who think because they have seen something done that they too also know how it is done. When if fact they don"t know their ass from a hole in the ground. It's sad to see and, often times I find it is better if I don't waste my time trying to argue with a internet retard then it is to post and correct the issue. I'm sorry if this comes across harsh but it's a growing issue and I just don't see my time spent trying to correct someone one who doesn't know shit from shit.

I have no issue trying to help someone, however I am not going to spend all day in one thread trying to correct the stupid

Bill, these are the exact people I was referring to....that's when I turn into a douche. If you don't know something STFU and LISTEN...it's not that hard. we won't think any less of you for wanting to learn. We only think less of you for talking out of your ass and refusing to learn

ignorance is not knowing

stupidity is not knowing and not wanting to listen to someone who does

I'm fuckin tellin ya Jay,

I wished I had the resource of the internet when I started out. I mean FUCK everything you could possibly need to get a solid basic systems out on the net step by step. Yet these little fuckers are too lazy to read up .

It pisses me off to no end when someone won't read every possible thing about what they don't know about before they open their damn mouth and ask because they are too lazy to read.

I mean hell, I have been a member of a DIY CNC forum for about a year now and have plenty of questions about my project yet I search and read up and get every question answered without ever posting.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

for me i'm worken on a 1994 lincoln town car and i wanna know being a single dad on a budget which audio company would be worth investing into. i cant drop thousands and thousands like most guys here. i just want opinions of which companies or company i should try. i want somethen decent with out going broke. not asken hey will 4 15's and 10,000 watts make my windshield flex.

techforce_teamdbs.gif

I'm going to ask a broad question first. If , after answering that question, it is determined they know what they want, other than a brand name they've heard from friends, I can advance. If they don't know what they want it for, I approach it differently. Like i said...I'm here to educate.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

for me i'm worken on a 1994 lincoln town car and i wanna know being a single dad on a budget which audio company would be worth investing into. i cant drop thousands and thousands like most guys here. i just want opinions of which companies or company i should try. i want somethen decent with out going broke. not asken hey will 4 15's and 10,000 watts make my windshield flex.

and I'm going to tell you, make the drive to Farmington...talk to Andrew McCain at McCain's Mobile Audio. Cortez is only about an hour away, and he can help you with everything, from a basic head and 2 to a full system. If you want to do it yourself to save money on installation he will actually guide you through what YOU should do and how to do it with limited tools at home.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

superjay i'm here to learn not start a pissing match. i'd listen and use any knowledge you and king suv have to offer. but theres times i just want a opinion on somethen that cant be found by using the search button

If you ask 10 of us, you will get 10 different opinions on what will work for you. What I have used and what Jay has used and what steve has used will be completly different. We are only very knowledgeable in the products we have used. Just like you wouldn't ask me about how to do a system in a tahoe and you shouldn't ask Steve to help you with a system in an excursion.

You can answer this question very easily by spending time reading on the forum. If you see 4-15's slammin in more then a handful of cars on here then you can easily say it will also be a safe bet in your setup

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i didnt read all the post in this thread only the first five or six

but yes when you have been here a while you do start to see the same things but honestly who cares? the fourm doesnt move any slower from more post and telling people to start using the search button doesnt help it only makes you look like an ass and idk if you guys have used the search button but i did last night to find my build log and i typed in the whole title word for word and it came up on like page 8 or 9....its by date ..... so instead of getting my build i got all the threads i have posted in not my build log.

but since it works lets do a search heres what i type in "does aq amps do rated power" and i get

hooked it up but disappointed

important note

sundown pre order

best 3-5k amp for 800

and wtb rf amp

none of those tell what it does rated and why would anyone want to look thru 30 pages to find one answer??

when new people or anyone for that matter make a new post why bash them and belittle them? does it give you any higher power? does it make you any smarter? does it make you feel any better cuz you know the answer?

if you know the answer then post it and move on or just hit the back button its not all that hard guys

just last night someone asked what a the knob was that turn up bass was and i posted and said it was a bassknob and his reply was thanks.....end of thread

but i can think of 2 people on hand that would see that and say use the search button, then his little butt buddy would say fucking noob use the search button.Then the OP would say he tired with no luck,then someone would have to come in and post what it was and the OP say thanks

so if your worried about filling up the fourm then right there you turned a 3 post thread into a 6 or 7 post thread.

also just because you are older/been here longer DOES NOT mean you no everything! yea i understand all the VETs that no alot of shit are in here and they know there shit but also you all have to understand that just because you were here in 08 and have 100,000 post doesnt mean you know as much as someone that come in and has 10 post..... they might have been in car audio for 20+ years you all dont know peoples background so dont judge someone on their post count

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

and i'm here to learn. i can understand the peeps that do ask dumb questions. but there are guys like me that just want a opinion with out being called a dumb ass or a fuck tard. i mean i seen a thread where a guy asked which would be better FI or DC to me thats a honest question. he just wanted to hear from the guys that ran those brands and asked how well they liked them. and some one smarted off and belittled him. i'm here to learn from the pro's not to be belittled by guys that think they know it all.

techforce_teamdbs.gif

If you ask 10 of us, you will get 10 different opinions on what will work for you. What I have used and what Jay has used and what steve has used will be completly different. We are only very knowledgeable in the products we have used. Just like you wouldn't ask me about how to do a system in a tahoe and you shouldn't ask Steve to help you with a system in an excursion.

You can answer this question very easily by spending time reading on the forum. If you see 4-15's slammin in more then a handful of cars on here then you can easily say it will also be a safe bet in your setup

in my case i'm not worried bout sub size yet. yea i may do 2 15's. but in your opinion since you been in the game for a long time which brand or brands would you tell a guy like me to try out. and not to kiss any ass but last summer i saved up 1200 bucks so i could get one of ya amps just because of the opinions i read. and when i was ready to buy i found out ya closed up. i'm still a rookie and i wanna learn from the best.

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Archived