AI James Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 but are you rude about it james? i try not to start off on that tip, but it gets there because of hardheaded idiots
MrSkippyJ Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 I get so sick of that on here... The worst for me is seeing the guy that says " hey, I have a 1500 watt amp, do I need a HO alt", and you get 13 people telling him yes and 4 batteries... That shit pisses me off... Amen bro 1500 watts, shit that is 3 HO alts. Probably 15 runs of each + and - 0g. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
techforce Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 I get so sick of that on here... The worst for me is seeing the guy that says " hey, I have a 1500 watt amp, do I need a HO alt", and you get 13 people telling him yes and 4 batteries... That shit pisses me off... Amen bro 1500 watts, shit that is 3 HO alts. Probably 15 runs of each + and - 0g. What... are you stupid???? It would take at least 6 320 amp alts and at least 20 batteries... dam n00bs....
techforce Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 I have to agree on that... bad advice is bad advice...
MrSkippyJ Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 I get so sick of that on here... The worst for me is seeing the guy that says " hey, I have a 1500 watt amp, do I need a HO alt", and you get 13 people telling him yes and 4 batteries... That shit pisses me off... Amen bro 1500 watts, shit that is 3 HO alts. Probably 15 runs of each + and - 0g. What... are you stupid???? It would take at least 6 320 amp alts and at least 20 batteries... dam n00bs.... sorry, my math was off. BUT....it would be 7 320 amp alts if you play your system at night AND plan to use your headlights. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
corteznewbie Posted December 16, 2010 Author Report Posted December 16, 2010 tech you gotta admit for my lil set up i wowed a few peeps. Team DBs (Driven By sound)
Eric B Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 you guys dont get the point if you dont like what we have to say the ignore the thread and i do know what i'm talken about and i never said mods werent people so get off ya high horse. its getting to the point that i wanna leave smd and find a better forum. but quit putten words in my mouth i never said or implied Trust me I was joking when you said that... But trust me theres really not any other great forums out there.. There all the same basically. 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
techforce Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 I get so sick of that on here... The worst for me is seeing the guy that says " hey, I have a 1500 watt amp, do I need a HO alt", and you get 13 people telling him yes and 4 batteries... That shit pisses me off... Amen bro 1500 watts, shit that is 3 HO alts. Probably 15 runs of each + and - 0g. What... are you stupid???? It would take at least 6 320 amp alts and at least 20 batteries... dam n00bs.... sorry, my math was off. BUT....it would be 7 320 amp alts if you play your system at night AND plan to use your headlights. n00b... LOL! Don't forget that it would help to spread a little SPL dust around if you plan on playing at night... tech you gotta admit for my lil set up i wowed a few peeps. Yeah... it does great for what it is! U need to enter a couple comps...
TeamHT Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 I'll share one more bit of insight before leaving this thread alone. If someone posts and "search" is the response it may not be too helpful, but at least the person knows the information has been covered and is in a thread. If someone wastes their time to post "search" all it does is bring that thread back to the top, giving more attention to the question, thus raising the chances of someone helpful seeing it. A helpful person telling you why he will not help is sound advice. It tells you how to frame your questions with at least some research into the subject so as to gain as much help as needed. Good luck Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
corteznewbie Posted December 16, 2010 Author Report Posted December 16, 2010 i just feel that rudeness isnt needed. being blunt is one thing but callen a new person here a fuc tard isnt needed. and no i'm not trien to be a rent a mod. Team DBs (Driven By sound)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.