Sonic Electronix

yes it is. they have a new model of it but i actually like mine more. but the new one is still nice.

Im digging the Jensen to be honest, but I heard its a bad HU.. Not sure though, for the price, it looks good. Does it come with navi? or does it just say navi. Lol cause Im confused about all that navigation stuff. Do you just install it and it automatically has navigation haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

fuck that look up a pionner avh-5200 dvd and you wont be disappointed, beats any valor or dual or jensen...

hit up the link man

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-AVH-P5200DVD-7-In-Dash-Touchscreen-DVD-Player-/360320321157?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e4c3c685

edit yup thats the one man that im telling you to get hit the link and its about almost your limit price..are you able to fit a double din in it>?

Looks like a banging HU. 450$! Ill check that out if I have the money after I buy my SA-12's and AQ1200. If I do, Ill def. get it. If not, Ill probably go with a Jensen.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

shit man dont cheap out on a head unit man..those jensesn im pretty sure done have the worlds best pre volts and may not be as clear on the voice side

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

shit man dont cheap out on a head unit man..those jensesn im pretty sure done have the worlds best pre volts and may not be as clear on the voice side

I really wish I couldn't. But I'm 16 man :( I don't have a job. I have my money from savings. 800 to spend. Buying 2 Sundown Audio SA-12's Dual 4 (395$) with an AQ1200D (250$), + wiring and all that = maybe another (75$) . Ill probably have around 100 to spend on a HU. But Ill try and find another 300 to buy that Pioneer. And what do you mean Jensen has the worlds best pre volts? Explain more? Sorry for the lack of knowledge. Getting new into this hobbie, and taking as much advice as I can

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

no it doesnt come with the navi, its navi ready. the nevi is like another 100 bucks. i dont have it cuz i have a gps and personally if i had to use the navi then im probably going on a trip or driving for a while and i dont want to lose my radio (or movies) for the navi. so id rather use the gps. but its up to you. and as for SQ i think it sounds great. i will try to take a good video of my truck (i just bought my mom a new 12mp camera so ill see if its better then my 3mp phone lol) ill try tomorrow if i remember. but my interiors are not ampd and i think it sounds good. the hu itself is very easy to use. sometimes it takes a little bit to load my ipod, not sure why, but it doesnt bother me. i just wish the background was cooler or i could change it or change the color or something. but mine doesnt...

used...or you're looking at Valor or something similar

used...or you're looking at Valor or something similar

Anything. And sorry for the lack of knowledge, but what's Valor?

LAWLS!!!

ill say this to OP

STOP BEING CHEAP...save up for a nice HU that does it all. Pioneer AVHP5200BT is a VERY nice unit...7 inch touch screen, bluetooth, ipod control you can add navi, back up camera, hd radio, sat radio, it does it all...save and get something nice.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

you can do all that with the jensen, except mine doesnt have bluetooth which would be nice. and it comes with HD radio, you dont have to buy it. also i looked that the pioneer and why does that little front piece come off? i would lose that thing in second. design fail if you ask me but other then that it does look like a really nice unit.