Meade's new car

hdorre

Lol..if you were a millionaire, you'd be buying this for Antheny.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

wow, progressive will be calling next steve, hey we saw your vids, we got a bunch of switch overs thanks to you, care do to a commercial with flo

now there will be a car audio enthusiasts special coverage, all audio equipment covered under insurance, lol

Seen the video of the car, Never knew steering wheels adjusted like that's pretty cool. Looks fast, that's cool Steve. -oh yeah plan on getting a beanie when they are available, the guy at liv neked said soon, but their on back order. Its freezing here in Michigan haha

Cj

2000 Dodge Dakota slt

3.9 Magnum Engine

2wd (sadly)

Working on Audio

you guys expect steve to just make shit happen out of air if he can do that then why dont u guys have 30+KW in your cars? im just wondering lol

steve good luck with this one u sat in this and forgot all about the cts-v(iirc) haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

care do to a commercial with flo

Holy shit that would be hilarious!

Congratulations on the BIG purchase. The car is screaming for some classy chrome wheels. I know you already have something in mind and judging by the way you make moves, they are probably already being custom made by the company who made the wheels for the Hoopty

Damn dude just seen the acceleration video, sounds nice, those guages look badass too haha. When its dry out i bet it could really kick ass!

Cj

2000 Dodge Dakota slt

3.9 Magnum Engine

2wd (sadly)

Working on Audio

That is an absolutely gorgeous car bro. Love the ISF man...

Sucks that you totalled your old IS but the fact of the matter is you are alright and you have a beautiful new ride to play with

I agree with my team mate Jhmeg2.. I think if you do a system you should do one clean ass SQ setup so you can keep the car intact :)

Congrats again Homeboy :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived