This band will change your life...

People who don't like BTBAM don't understand what true musical talent is, IMHO. I mean, any member of that band probably has more talent in one strand of hair then I have in my own body... lol. Very technical and difficult songs they play.. its an eargasm. :good:

As a musician myself. i'm gonna have to go with " People who DO like BTBAM don't understand what true musical talent is."

This shit is just nails on a chalkboard to me and in no way will ever change my life nor anyone who knows what real music is.

Whatever floats your boat though, glad you found something to inspire you, even if it is the poser music that is growling and screaming lyrics and poorly structured beats.

Ehhh... not my taste

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

People who don't like BTBAM don't understand what true musical talent is, IMHO. I mean, any member of that band probably has more talent in one strand of hair then I have in my own body... lol. Very technical and difficult songs they play.. its an eargasm. :good:

As a musician myself. i'm gonna have to go with " People who DO like BTBAM don't understand what true musical talent is."

This shit is just nails on a chalkboard to me and in no way will ever change my life nor anyone who knows what real music is.

Whatever floats your boat though, glad you found something to inspire you, even if it is the poser music that is growling and screaming lyrics and poorly structured beats.

Those on high horses have the furthest to fall :)

I just find it funny people are saying shit like this when music is one of the MOST preferential opinions in the universe.

The way you define good music and the way I define good music are going to be 100% different. bet your bottom dollar. so to assume your definition of good music supersedes others definition to me seems pretty high horsed.

I mean, I thought the video sucked. easy to play? kind of. you can't talk about musical talent when every chord played was so simple, repetitive, and fast paced. but if that's what floats your boat so be it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Nevermind. :)

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

I just find it funny people are saying shit like this when music is one of the MOST preferential opinions in the universe.

The way you define good music and the way I define good music are going to be 100% different. bet your bottom dollar. so to assume your definition of good music supersedes others definition to me seems pretty high horsed.

I mean, I thought the video sucked. easy to play? kind of. you can't talk about musical talent when every chord played was so simple, repetitive, and fast paced. but if that's what floats your boat so be it.

I am assuming you are referring to the guitar being easy. They have arguably the most talented metal drummer alive. and he's still improving. I dont really see anything repetetive.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

sounds like the typical hot topic band. pass

I couldn't multiquote enough....how can they change your life if you can't understand what there saying?

I think singing talent in "prog rock/ metal/ screamo/ whatever else you can add" is dead....or I should say, never really existed; depending on when "prog rock" actually began. I don't understand what anyone finds appealing about listening to someone scream. and I have yet to hear any good answer as to why you would want to.

Now on the contrary, I truly believe that some of these musicians that are in these bands (finkster mentioned the drummer) ARE in fact talented. but personally I think they are wasting there time with these singers. Its a damn shame to see it go to waste.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I am assuming you are referring to the guitar being easy. They have arguably the most talented metal drummer alive. and he's still improving. I dont really see anything repetetive.

no, i was not referring to the drummer, ergo no mention of the drums. the doublebass was crazy sick. but im a big fan of rev if i want to listen to drums. just personal preference.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Selkies gives me goosebumps, especially the sweep picking at the end lol

Also like this song alot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBNKBClDtxE&feature=related

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Just because we don't think that him screaming about something that we can't understand is considered music maybe? I respect all kinds of music, and I find their actual accompaniment interesting and complex, but I don't see why hes so angry. :shrug::peepwall:

Judging a band on one song is too soon to judge them, so i'll listen to more. But growling at the audience is not my cup of tea.

Although im a fan of this song:

Archived