biggest waste of custom system ever

i vote everyone post vids of yourselves playing sade, so we can all facepalm

so ridiculous to say such things based on musical taste, i still vote we post vids of sade

if steve posts a vid of himself playing sade its over, lol apparently ultimate facepalm

I might put one up for both cars once I'm back on my own computer. Thanks for the nice words!

Glad to see you on over here. Too bad it wasn't under a better welcome.

I hope you get the chance to but the truck build on here in greater detail. I have seen this truck in detail at the shows and even got the chance to judge it once. It would be nice to showcase the on here work this shop puts out.

I have had the chance to get a good listen to it a few times and even with my own source material, and I can say the sound matches the quality of the work. I look forward to hanging out with you and the boys at the next show.

Bill

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

so ridiculous to say such things based on musical taste, i still vote we post vids of sade

if steve posts a vid of himself playing sade its over, lol apparently ultimate facepalm

I like sade - smooth operator, but it's not a song I would play on a newly installed custom system, especially if someone was taking a video of it all ;)

i suck men dry...email me for details

I like sade - smooth operator, but it's not a song I would play on a newly installed custom system, especially if someone was taking a video of it all ;)

do u need to barrow my tom tom to find your way back on track? u are seriously like bipolar or some shit,

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

So let me get this straight.

It's a waste of a system because of the music playing and the woman somehow doesn't look like she would play music loud.

This was the reason you made the thread.

Now you say you like the music...

And what would you know about newly installed systems? I would love to hear the first song you played on the system in your...

wait, what do you own again?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

lol

regardless of any comments, this whole setup, chick+car=awesome for car audio, which is why she is featured for her custom ride and setup

edit: first song i played to test if speakers worked was eminem - not afraid, song to test out capability of speakers young jeezy - put on

nw if i had an SQ setup, i wouldnt even know what to use to test it, cause im not an SQ kind of guy, but i have no quarrel those who are and do, lol

you'll find this is actually a great place to hang out and waste some time. Sorry you had to come aboard to defend yourself but as you could see we all had your back.

Thanks for the welcome. Glad I joined up! Nothing to defend really. I've had this truck completed for almost 3 years now and even a trip to SEMA wasn't enough to prove it worthy to some people. There's always gotta be somebody that makes some negative comment...I get it all the time.

get em girl!!! FUCK THE HATERS :Dalso nice truck...very clean work...but one thing...in the vid the dude mentions a Viper alarm system...thats Clifford not Viper...same company...different line...thats like saying its an Escalade EXT when its really an Avalanche.

The dude in the video is my hubby-to-be. :) Either way, the Clifford is coming out of the truck in the next couple of months. ;)

Glad to see you on over here. Too bad it wasn't under a better welcome.I hope you get the chance to but the truck build on here in greater detail. I have seen this truck in detail at the shows and even got the chance to judge it once. It would be nice to showcase the on here work this shop puts out.I have had the chance to get a good listen to it a few times and even with my own source material, and I can say the sound matches the quality of the work. I look forward to hanging out with you and the boys at the next show.Bill

Hey Bill! We're hoping to have a re-tune done on the truck when time allows. Playing with the dash mat and some new 6.5" in the doors. However, we're not sure when we'll get to finishing the Civic, but the DQS is coming out of the truck to go in that car, so we'll have to re-tune when the new processor goes in anyway. I'll work on posting the build threads over the holiday. We'll see you soon, I'm sure!

not a fan dodges but Id she had a hand in the design of her truck i tip my hat to her that is one nice Ram. LOL when i saw the post i was like hmmm its going to be a donk on 36's with a sound system that sounds like a wet fart in a tin can with 20" plasma tvs in the rims... then i seen (in the video) the owner was a chick first thought before the dude even said it was an SQ system was she not going to have 4 18" smd's in the bed of that truck LOL Only thing wrong with the truck IMO is the rims... other than that she did a great job with that dodge!

about the Sade crack that just means your system sucks!!! mine aint the greatest in the world but i can make most of her music should like i was knocking some lil jon or rap in general!

Thank you! I did have both hands in the design of the truck, actually. My first fiberglass job was the lower door inserts. I also glassed the battery cover under the hood (done after the pics in the article). Paint scheme was designed by me and my mom, of all people. It's Solar Yellow with Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl stripes and a custom silver hand-pinstripe under the clear coat. Hopefully I can link to my other forum without violating any rules, but here's a build thread (one of a few) if anyone is interested: http://www.rumblebee.org/viewtopic.php?t=27104&highlight=

I agree with you on the wheels. Working on a set of custom drilled 24". Should get them in the next couple of months if finances allow.

Oh no problem! your super bee is the bee'z knees LOL as to the rims 24's are going to look great. But are you going to continue the paint scheme on the rims? having them solar yellow with like a black back that would totally set your truck off :clapping: again kudos on your Sound system I Heart the motorized Ipod docking system!

34343.png

"Gettin dirty looks from those other Ricey crews"

Arguing does not amuse me.

Nice system and nice truck.

Would love to see a video of it playing some decent music

Edit: if you go to the first post, you will notice:

"just wait till the music starts playing"

why anyone would get the idea that I was commenting on anything but the music is beyond me...

Common sense would have suggested:

Nice system but the music was not a justification of it's potential

Cmon kids. Use your brain. :)

Also, the car does belong to me. I just find it funny how kids will take anything you say to heart and use it against you. Playing with children's feeble minds DOES amuse me, however.

i suck men dry...email me for details

Arguing does not amuse me.

Nice system and nice truck.

Would love to see a video of it playing some decent music

Edit: if you go to the first post, you will notice:

"just wait till the music starts playing"

why anyone would get the idea that I was commenting on anything but the music is beyond me...

Common sense would have suggested:

Nice system but the music was not a justification of it's potential

Cmon kids. Use your brain. :)

maybe its the thread name.... *biggest waste of a custom system ever*

yeah, you failed at trying to bash the owner, and the truck... you cant bring your self back from that, because the title still fucked you over

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived