Sonic Electronix

It doesn't take much. I could do it with my 3 12" pioneers on only 600watts 4 years ago driving down a busy road. I'm sure now I could do it before the bass even hit all the way but I don't try to.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Lol... Derrick.. Cocky ass :peepwall: i wish i could do that. lol :pardon:

I wouldnt have did it but this douche came by and gave me a dirty look as I was getting into my car, and his trunk was rattling like he was hot shit... so I was FORCED to shut his smug ass up...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

there are a MILLION factors to consider. not to forget the sensitivity set on the alarm.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I wouldnt have did it but this douche came by and gave me a dirty look as I was getting into my car, and his trunk was rattling like he was hot shit... so I was FORCED to shut his smug ass up...

not trying to be a HUGE ass here, but coming from the guy who thinks the worst of people who bump at redlights?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

not trying to be a HUGE ass here, but coming from the guy who thinks the worst of people who bump at redlights?

I dont think its the worst thing, I just refuse to do it.. but there are times where its justifiable... if you are sitting there and some dude does the shit the guy who did that to me did, then I think its justifiable. I wouldnt have did it if he didnt act like a asshole.

but just doing it just to do it with no cause other than to be an asshole is wrong...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Hmm, i can set off almost every car alarm in a 5 story car garage full of cars from the bottom floor... :)

i call bullshit, because your not loud, your 2 18's sound like my shit does when it hits the bowl :rofl:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived