Jump to content

Worst christmas present you ever got?


Recommended Posts

Posted

the worst thing i got was getting nothing at all. its the thought that realy counts. be thank full for every stick of that zebra striped gum lol merry christmas

Posted

A laptop bag from my grandma. I don't own a laptop.

its a european shoulder satchel;

i my god dude that is funny as hell.

x2 my worst was i think was a cereal box with socks in it.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

A laptop bag from my grandma. I don't own a laptop.

its a european shoulder satchel;

I don't live in Europe D:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I usually dont get any thing.. So now i just buy for myself every yr, and now my daughter... Fuck buying for other ppl.

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

Posted

lol teenage mutant ninja turtles sweat pants and sweat shirt set when i was a little kid from my grandma. it was just funny lookin and i still remember it lol

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Posted

A lefty´s baseball glove about 2 years ago, i don´t play baseball and i´m right handed!! :angry:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

this sick ass limited edition black and gold supra that were incredibly expensive, had to be ordered 3 months ahead of time, and received. i flip out, hug and kiss my girlfriend at that time, open the box to find out the shoes are the wrong size. 2 sizes too small. and not something that can be fixed. doesnt seem like a big thing but...to be my girl for two years and then to get the size wrong? such a waste.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Clothes. Straight up clothes. I have enough damn things, like i need more! Some may disagree, but if you have a ton, you don't need to add more! sheesh!

Same here... EVERY YEAR I get retarded looking clothes... One year I got a soccer muscle shirt... I don't even like soccer...

And last year I got some fag thing called a "Crammer" basically a cheap 10 dollar 5 year old's toy... I'm 12. All that stuff comes from my cousin and her parents.

Last year we got my cousin:

An iPod sound station - $50

Gift cards to GameStop and other places - $75 or more

Other stuff - $100 or so

And this year, my parents made me get her a $60 game... We're not even exchanging presents with hem this year... Merry f***ing Christmas! :bull:

And a sincere Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum. :santa:

Posted

Clothes. Straight up clothes. I have enough damn things, like i need more! Some may disagree, but if you have a ton, you don't need to add more! sheesh!

Same here... EVERY YEAR I get retarded looking clothes... One year I got a soccer muscle shirt... I don't even like soccer...

And last year I got some fag thing called a "Crammer" basically a cheap 10 dollar 5 year old's toy... I'm 12. All that stuff comes from my cousin and her parents.

Last year we got my cousin:

An iPod sound station - $50

Gift cards to GameStop and other places - $75 or more

Other stuff - $100 or so

And this year, my parents made me get her a $60 game... We're not even exchanging presents with hem this year... Merry f***ing Christmas! :bull:

And a sincere Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum. :santa:

12???

121558690863626.jpg

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 377 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...