Thanks nate.

You obviously didn't want any opinions at all about the company. Good luck

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You obviously didn't want any opinions at all about the company. Good luck

He said in his original post he wanted to hear "success stories", nothing else. If I was picking up a new brand for my shop I'd be more interested in what people disliked more-so then just good stories and why.

why not rep something that will protect what investing that I put into it, why would any store owner want joe smoe half mile from their shop selling out of their house or on ebay or forums and taking what profit the store owner could be making. So yeah im gonna sale a brand that is not gonna happen with. Its like take for instance Audiopipe, I love the line and i sale a shit ton of it but its not protected and you can buy it cheap as hell online, but I still like the audiopipe line up because it good equipment at a good price...and i will continue to sale audiopipe as well as atomic but im gonna push the atomic a lot harder. I have used a lot of different brands but because ive used them doesnt mean i want to stock them and sell them in my store.

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

but its all good wether or not if its success or dislikes...everyone has an opinion its like an asshole everyone has one..its a lot harder to prove a dislike story as it is for a success story, what do you have to back it up. wheres the proof that this said company screwed you over when in fact it wasnt the purchasers fault. Thats why I prefer success stories, you dont have to have proof to show success but you sure as hell need it to show how screwed up some company is

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

but its all good wether or not if its success or dislikes...everyone has an opinion its like an asshole everyone has one..its a lot harder to prove a dislike story as it is for a success story, what do you have to back it up. wheres the proof that this said company screwed you over when in fact it wasnt the purchasers fault. Thats why I prefer success stories, you dont have to have proof to show success but you sure as hell need it to show how screwed up some company is

Care to explain?

So if i go telling around Boss has the most powerfull amps, they stay cool as hell you would believe me without me showing some evidence? :popcorn::peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Lol, even if I wasted time getting the legitimate proof for their bad service, it doesn't seem like it would do anything. I apologize for not posting a success story.

Good luck and ill sit back and read whether or not an actual success story comes up.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

all I remember is seeing a vid of like 10k watts and it looked weak as hell /shrug

maybe his box design was a lil shabby but the vids below dont look to shabby?

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S