Sonic Electronix

I would like to see a show like this on Tv i would so watch it!

"If it has tits or tires, its gonna be a problem..."

Potential for good and greatness, the human race never fails to consistently excel in ignorance and idiocy.

They would need a good way to get the sound.

All the people at home would hear is distortion on their tv speakers.

I could see it getting old quick. Seeing people's systems and the db readout on a computer.

But who am I to judge. Could be cool.

Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) Certified - Best Buy Autotech Certified

He may have I'm not sure? If so wasn't trying to steal an idea

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

hasn't something like this been talked about before? at least once? i wanna say hhr ed had some ideas he wanted to pitch to some companies or something along those lines

yup, lol

Just posted this in another thread.

It's a one sheet that I presented to the Producers of OverHaulin. No go

Edward Lester

[email protected]

“Showtime SPL”

Synopsis

Reality T.V. Show

David strives to become a Goliath of the custom car world. Setting out to prove his skills, our young star must first complete his project car before traveling from city to city to battle against the giants of custom car audio competition.

We start off in the humble garage of Edward Lester (myself, 30)

Documenting the fabrication and install of his latest custom car creation. Focusing on one of the world’s most powerful audio systems, this is the build Edward has dreamt about, the one that he will try and set himself among the elite builders in his field. Pushing to complete it for the big car show and unveil his creation to the world.

Once Edward’s project is completed, he sets out on a journey to prove it’s worth. We shall follow Ed on his roadside adventures as he travels across the country in search of the biggest and baddest cars to battle with. Ed takes us inside the shops of the elite builders he crosses paths with, showcasing their most prized custom cars and most powerful audio systems.

We get acquainted with the fellow builders from across the U.S. before Edward challenges them to a car audio battle at a local car show. Highlighting the local flavor of the host builder’s region, judging the show will be a panel from the host’s own area. Edward must overcome the elite on their own turf.

Towards the end of our journey with Ed, he will come to his biggest challenge yet. He must now challenge the industry’s most prominent competitor, an internet legend in his own right. Showing off what this legend can do, Ed will have to upgrade while on the road using every trick he knows. The competition takes them to the largest showcase ever, SEMA. Ed must triumph here to finally realize his dream.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

hasn't something like this been talked about before? at least once? i wanna say hhr ed had some ideas he wanted to pitch to some companies or something along those lines

yup, lol

Just posted this in another thread.

It's a one sheet that I presented to the Producers of OverHaulin. No go

Edward Lester

[email protected]

“Showtime SPL”

Synopsis

Reality T.V. Show

David strives to become a Goliath of the custom car world. Setting out to prove his skills, our young star must first complete his project car before traveling from city to city to battle against the giants of custom car audio competition.

We start off in the humble garage of Edward Lester (myself, 30)

Documenting the fabrication and install of his latest custom car creation. Focusing on one of the world’s most powerful audio systems, this is the build Edward has dreamt about, the one that he will try and set himself among the elite builders in his field. Pushing to complete it for the big car show and unveil his creation to the world.

Once Edward’s project is completed, he sets out on a journey to prove it’s worth. We shall follow Ed on his roadside adventures as he travels across the country in search of the biggest and baddest cars to battle with. Ed takes us inside the shops of the elite builders he crosses paths with, showcasing their most prized custom cars and most powerful audio systems.

We get acquainted with the fellow builders from across the U.S. before Edward challenges them to a car audio battle at a local car show. Highlighting the local flavor of the host builder’s region, judging the show will be a panel from the host’s own area. Edward must overcome the elite on their own turf.

Towards the end of our journey with Ed, he will come to his biggest challenge yet. He must now challenge the industry’s most prominent competitor, an internet legend in his own right. Showing off what this legend can do, Ed will have to upgrade while on the road using every trick he knows. The competition takes them to the largest showcase ever, SEMA. Ed must triumph here to finally realize his dream.

that actully sounds like a bad ass show! id watch it :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Add ninjas

All he has to do is add you then. You "ninja" a ton of my posts lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Add ninjas

All he has to do is add you then. You "ninja" a ton of my posts lol

Ha ha ha, then he has my sword.

"and my axe!"

But who knows...if tv producers won't pull the idea maybe podcast.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived