Sonic Electronix

Like I've stated before if I win the lottery somebodys gettin some pesos since our dollar is takin a crap

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Has Steve even replied to this thread or been shown as viewing it?

I don't he will respond since hhred has alreay thought of this awhile ago bit I had this before the other guy but I'm not hatin just statin

Doesnt matter who had ideas first. ideas can expand or there can be other ideas.

So it matters who can follow through with it.

Maybe we can all work as a community to get something done.

Online Petition, get 20,000people to post in one thread- " Yes, I want to see this TV show"

And instead of just checking with one channel, there are about 20 channels that could be prospective hosting channels- NOT ONLY Spike, or Discovery. G4 would be a great channel to hit up on this. Maybe even going directly to channels and asking isnt the best idea, maybe going directly to production companies. hit up about 20+ channels, maybe 50 - 100 production companies, someone will bite

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Id rather have someone like twisted do it ot be honest. I think twisted is amusing as fuck in his videos and when we are smashing folks on xbox. You need someone to have a background in it.

Twisted would be a great show host cuz he is comical as hell :D

I vote Twisted for AudioTerrorismTV showhost :D

I was just being a smartass about xibit. Twisted would be perfect for it. I don't know if Steve would have the time to host full-time.

Has Steve even replied to this thread or been shown as viewing it?

I don't he will respond since hhred has alreay thought of this awhile ago bit I had this before the other guy but I'm not hatin just statin

Doesnt matter who had ideas first. ideas can expand or there can be other ideas.

So it matters who can follow through with it.

Maybe we can all work as a community to get something done.

I would rather see Twistedchild or somebody like that do it.

I want him as a narrator

Update-high-five.gif

Thanks guys....and i would honestly give my left nut for that opportunity!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Honestly I think it would be kind of boring...not that many people are into car audio for it to survive a full season and it isn't the same on video as it is in real life

I disagree.....there is a HUGE audience for Car Audio...just no major mainstream outlet. And as far as it being boring.....it all depends on your host/cast.....why do you watch the shows you watch? The cast keeps you interested! :drink40:

My POS Bass machine-

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Honestly I think it would be kind of boring...not that many people are into car audio for it to survive a full season and it isn't the same on video as it is in real life

I disagree.....there is a HUGE audience for Car Audio...just no major mainstream outlet. And as far as it being boring.....it all depends on your host/cast.....why do you watch the shows you watch? The cast keeps you interested! :drink40:

Exactly... I don't think people understand fully that this wouldnt just be a show that is all about sound and thats it, There is SOOO much more than that... I don't give a fuck what it sounds like on video, have you ever watched a movie with a badass home stereo system? Ok then... Like I said though, its not about the sound... And If you think there isnt a following, drive by a high school when they are getting out, and crank it up...

exactly, i crank my shit sitting in the parking lot and everyone knows me as the guy with the loud ass system lol

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Yup yup, you add drama and suspense of how competitors and builders interact with eachother. The interesting ways cars are built. The climactic chase of a dream. The heartbreak of failure. And add some humorous entertainment along the way. And the Audio is really just a back drop, and not what makes the show into a show.

In that thought. The show can be about anything, building hot rods, bowling, ice road trucking, crab fishing, gold mining, swamp logging, whaling, training pit bulls, running a pawn shop, having a dirty job, being a teen and pregnant, American Chopping, being a douche bag at the Jersey Shore. whatever

As long as you put it in the right package, anything can be made interesting for the general public.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

It could work, but there are so many variables. It's a difficult thing to make a TV show that's popular.

The host and cast are the most important things, the content is secondary.

Think about it. Why was ER so popular? It's not because the hospital atmosphere. It's the cast.

What makes Deadliest Cast so damn popular? Not the crabs, it's the guys on the boats.

Why was Seinfeld the best sitcom ever? The CAST! After all it's a show about NOTHING!!!

What makes Steve's YouTube channel so popular? Not the Hoe, it's the guy's personality.

Why is Twistedchild420 a YouTube partner...cause he's hilarious. That's why I subscribed.

See what I mean? Ya dig? Agree? :pardon:

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Beer making, food eating, cake bossing, Hell's Kitchening, Top Modeling, Dating a bunch of random people, Surviving, Traveling, Being in Alaska, Man Tracking, Auctioning cars, selling cars, finding Junk, Buying Movie memorabilia, Being America's dumbest Criminal, Dog grooming, Ultimate Fighting, ummm.....

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

It could work, but there are so many variables. It's a difficult thing to make a TV show that's popular.

The host and cast are the most important things, the content is secondary.

Think about it. Why was ER so popular? It's not because the hospital atmosphere. It's the cast.

What makes Deadliest Cast so damn popular? Not the crabs, it's the guys on the boats.

Why was Seinfeld the best sitcom ever? The CAST! After all it's a show about NOTHING!!!

What makes Steve's YouTube channel so popular? Not the Hoe, it's the guy's personality.

Why is Twistedchild420 a YouTube partner...cause he's hilarious. That's why I subscribed.

See what I mean? Ya dig? Agree? :pardon:

:drink40:

My POS Bass machine-

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Archived