EclipseChris Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Rainman215 got me. And damn you guys are old. I was only born in 93 i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
LT.Smoke Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Mine was popped in my Team Mates Trailblazer 8 Mtx 5500 10's in a fiberglass enclosure Mtx 91002 powering it Did a 150.9 with me in it :0) Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Slapuhho Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Derrick's Integra. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
trulywickedcustoms Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 I haven't had as many as I'd like... But let see in order I had: Pipo Sanchez soundstream truck with the walk through 5- 15"xxx and 5- xxx amps... Shit was intense! That was my first ever comp id ever been to.. Second. I At the same show a guy had a 90's explorer with 4- 15" old school mojos, and 4- memphis 4ks I think he did a 52.xx ? And last.. I got a demo from the TREO cxt truck 4- 15" and 4- 4ks shit got down low!! Needless to say I'm hooked lol and I'll keep this updated as I should be popping my burbans 150+DB cherry with the new DC set up!!! *pipos truck has prob been my fav *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
hdorre Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Rainman215 got me. And damn you guys are old. I was only born in 93 I was born in 95..whose old now chodes durangho You forgot the "h" lol On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
tonedeaf Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 140 Music: My buddies 2 15" Audiopipes in a prefab on AP-1500D. Burped like a 42. 145 Music: BobBarkers 4 18" Mach 5 MJ-18's on 3kw Third row wall. Burped like a 148.7. 150 Music: profundus-sanus 2 15" TC's on 6kw. 152.x on music. 155 Music: Hank's 48 10's. Goddamn I loved that thing. Nothing like 50+ @ 20hz. 160 Music: Steve Mick raping my goddamn face on Kiss me Thru the Phone. These are not in order. I've heard that name threw around a few times. Any where I can see pics of this setup? Just google him for pics. Iirc, his setup was 8 18's with something like 30kw. I want to say he did 163s on music?
Go-N-Def Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 My first time was with a guy i was in a comp with all he would let me see was 2-12" DD 9500 and 6K. He did 151.3 Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
SQMonte Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Sat in the passenger seat of Meades 'hoe Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
knowledge Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 me, well it was with this guy right here his name is Jared Horton, and i think is golf was doing something like 157's on music. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.