Post your hangover stories. What did you drink? Do you remember it all? Was it worth it? Did you get lucky? Etc etc.

Royal crown and crown royal. Didn't get drunk enough to forget. Yes it was worth it. Been a hell of a year and that's the first time I got good and drunk all year. And no I didn't get lucky :(

Tons and tons of Labatt... We had a drunk trying to ruin the party (he got the boot around 1) and some chick that was running around grabbing asses (the hosts Mom's ass for one) and crotches, she was totally insane... I somehow managed to avoid shots which was a good thing because I got to watch everyone else get stupid. I feel like complete ass right now though :drinks:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

A bottle of Patron Platinum (I think...idk it was over a hundred bucks) and half a bottle of Patron Gold...and about 100 beers among about 10 of us. I kinda remember most of it, and I got lucky twice last night n again this morning. Great way to start 2011!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

my good friend jack was there, and helped me get poluted(drunk) i dont recall doing anything stupid, but then again i dont recall much from last night either, but overall i think it was worth it, and happy 2011 everyone

Edited by Bass_Man_2010

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

personal 30 of coors and a little woodford near the end of the night, got into it with some girl's dad because he tried to shut down a new years party at 11:30, started walkin back home and got into a fight with lukasz orbzut (this is him if you don't know http://www.shamsports.com/content/pages/playerProfiles/profileDisplay.jsp?id=955 ) it ended a little better for me than him but it was pretty close the whole time until his little 5'6 buddy jumped in and 2 of my big buddies did..got a taxi to pick me and the 2 guys i was with up and we went down on campus and partied until about 4, taxi back home and passed out.

edit: completely worth it..remember most of the general stuff, no small details though..

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress