My dad runs his 1999 Ford F-350 off of filtered used transmission fluid. He works at a car dealership as a mechanic,so he gets it for free... and has been putting it in his truck for over 2 years. He puts one tank of diesel in it every 10 tanks, but he says he thinks it runs better on tranny fluid. go figure! The gas prices sure aren't affecting him.

very interesting......

Yeah I know...he was very hesitant at first, but after a lot of reading online, and he found someone around town back when we lived in Long Island, NY that had been doing it in his truck for years without any problems.....

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

this is just stupid. i guess $20 is the new $1

is there any merit to it's price being that high? like production, harvesting and distributing costs.

what that towards my post matt??

if so the government will only let farmers go so much crop a year(lets just say 100), so you take all that crop (lets say corn) and you sell 100 ears corn to that store and the store sells them for 1 dollar each, now if we are using corn to make fuel then say you have to use 50 ears of corn to make 10 gallons (5:1)of fuel.

so the store is gonna charge double for what they are missing out on so now its gonna be 2 dollars an ear at the store

and the gas station is gonna be $5 a gallon

thats just for example

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

obama can't take any more hits on the chin he already has a piss poor approval rating, and screw hybrids I'll never own one

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Let's face it, the majority of people that are driving cars that get crappy mileage are driving them because they can't afford to get a car that gets better gas mileage. Raising the price of gas will hurt the economy more than it would help it.

Say you don't have a job and you find one but it's 35 miles away, and your car gets 25 mpg. You figure it will cost you about $45 a week to go to work and back with gas at $3 a gallon. Raise it to $5 a gallon and it will cost you about $75 a week to go to work, making it less appealing for you to get that job.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

no Zach i was just wondering if the cost of producing and selling gas was high enough to merit the $5 price for us

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build