new product - "Distortion Detector"..NEW PICS page 22 Video Update page 26

haha true that! i want as much as possible before upgrading later on lol. i need to get me one

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

Deck: Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT

Mids: 4 Selenium 6W4P's

Highs: 2 AQ Tweeter's + 2 Crescendo Tweeters + 2 Power Acoustik NX-5 Bullet Tweeters

Highs Amp: MB Quart Onyx 4.125

Bass: 2 18" DC Audio XL's <-- Soon to be 8 Sundown SA-12's

Box: 13.37 Cu Ft @ 35 Hz with 3 8" sonotubes

Bass amps: Crescendo BC3500 @ .5 ohms (2nd one coming soon)

325a Singer Alt! 375a at 16+ volts!

2 XS Power D1400's

www.youtube.com/user/phukudmss

i see a lot of people giving steve tons and tons of props for this unit. while i agree and give him props as well, i equally give tony d'amore props all the same. i'm sure he had a huge part in this product too

Thanks man, my boy Juan Rodriguez and I have some time invested in it for sure. :)

yes can't forget him either. i knew of another name mentioned before, but couldn't remember it. my hat's off to everyone on this project :)

i was also going to mention rechargeable batteries for this unit. i have some for my wireless mouse and they charge right next to me so i'm never down more then the 20 seconds that it takes for me to swap them out

I was just wondering what the battery life is like on the new units?

X2

Its a good question but no one wants to touch it?

On the battery life: I've designed special circuitry that turns the unit "off" when it's off, meaning its not "sleeping" its actually very much off. So if not being used the battery would last as long as if it wasn't plugged into anything. When being used it depends; if it is just "on" but no signals are being examined it should last around 15 hours continuous. When signals are being injected into it, the run time would be less because the DD-1 is doing more work. If used in a shop for 10-15 minutes at a time, several times a day, it should last for months.

We didn't design in a rechargeable system in order to keep costs down, and put the money into the design in more important places. If used in a very busy shop there is nothing stopping anyone from putting a rechargeable 9V in it, like this one My link Note however that rechargeable types have less capacity than a standard non-rechargeable alkaline battery, so it might have to be re-charged often.

That is a wise decision Tony, it iw more important for the tools blueprint to be top than the power source though it is important none the same, i would rather it work better and die that work half ass and last forever, IMO

Hi!

Do you guys send these Distortion Detector to finland if i order one and how much it will be cost if send to finland?

Because that DD should be handy to configure the amp right :)

You'll probably have better luck in the pre-order thread unless the thread's been closed again.

On the main page scroll down to audio innovations.

EDIT: It did get locked. Give me a minute. I'll find out.

EDIT2: Add $7 to the price.

Ordering information

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert