Team_DC-Derrick Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Then go there and ask the question The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
m90lf Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 Seems to me that a couple people are tryn to get there post count up and start shit...people jus need to quit hatein..don't join the forum if all ur gunna do is bitch..that is all I agree with this, m90lf is being a little post dropper. You know? I was just asking of simple info, that I had gotten from a Rockford rep on SoCalSPL That guy was great, too bad I don't remember his name though. Crap. you spammed my question with video's and calling rockford and your saying that im causing problems?
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Then go there and ask the question I did, he told me to use 2 11" bass ports on my Pioneers. He said it will make them sound great. I hope I get more useful info like this!
finkster Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 At first I was I was disappointed in this thread, but now it's actually kinda funny. Reason being you guys keep replying to trolls as if they're being serious. You guys need a lesson on trolling. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
MrSoHeavySPL Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Steve meade = A rich white kid from cali. Very well known on such forums as SMD and D4S for being a total noob. He is often bashed for his complete stupidity and lack of any knoledge in car audio.His parents buy his systems and he pays to have them install, and hes a drug dealer!!! Here is where FunkyBunch Jr. got his wording, from Urban Dictionary 1. gmonk 28 up, 8 down Gmonk aka galacticmonkey, A rich white kid from Florida. Very well known on such forums as ROE and CA for being a total noob. He is often bashed for his complete stupidity and lack of any knoledge in car audio. He has just as many nut huggers as Steve Meade, but half the knowlege. His parents buy his systems and he pays to have them install them. Often reffered to as Gtard. 96 GRAND MARQUIS 2 Kole Kmx 15s 6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz 1/0g power and ground Huge Duralast batt. Stock 130a alt Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.) Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693 AudioControl Three.1 Audiobahn bass line driver Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0 Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ 2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level." I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?" *laughs* Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.
crispy_chick3n Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 this thread needs to be locked. This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
ryderonthestorm Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Is this shit for real? 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
jeyrapboy Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 i been having trouble installing head units. I'm really bad at crimping, soldering, and taping wires. Your fuckin stupid... Sorry but my dog could crimp a fuckin wire wow thanks, that was really useless. about like every post that you have made here now quit avoiding the question what the fuck do you need help with that you couldn't fuckin search for, if you are serious about the crimping and soldering, crimping is seriously fuckin easy like i said my dog and 8 yr old brother can do it, as far as soldering there are a couple videos on here that I KNOW you can find in the search feature because thats how i learned.
jeyrapboy Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 this thread needs to be locked. already reported it and david has posted a couple times...
m90lf Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 At first I was I was disappointed in this thread, but now it's actually kinda funny. Reason being you guys keep replying to trolls as if they're being serious. You guys need a lesson on trolling. wtf is trolling? i definitely dont look like a troll.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.