Ok you long cat posters and quoters

Not that I'm going to do it but if someone posted a long cat here would it lead to a perma-hammer?

Here as is in this thread

or a bomb in my case, i dont send temp vacations, ask around :ninja:

=@

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Not tread jacking but also what's a Troll ? I like reading the treads on here and most of the time I don't post a comment because I don't like being bashed for what I think . I LOVE this web site. I haven't been banned here and never want to either and I hope I'm not A Troll. Thanks guys for this wonderful badass web site.

Troll, someone who fucks with other people or just drives them nuts and really doesn't help out.

Or makes ups stories that a rock couldn't believe.

"someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Thanks man , I didn't know. Now I do. I thought I was a trool for not posting comments and reading all the good shit out of all these treads.

Your just lurking then lol.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I would personally rather see the stupid long cat everyone once in a while then people quoting a post with 10 pictures just to say "nice xxxxxx" when the original post is only a few posts above. it's not like people won't know what you're talking about if you don't quote it!

Yea, I also hate when people go and repost like 10 damn pictures that were just up not even 2 comments before then all they say is "wow nice work" I'm sure you can get the same effect minus the 10 pictures that were just posted.

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

Archived