cmamtower Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 they should have a high school/college class on raising children the right way, which is taught by those who grew up in the 50's-80's and super early 90's. im sure that could help out the stupid shit kids do now a days lol apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
notorious97200 Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 When I was younger, it was harder than that !!! With parents, and even with teachers ! This is a light ass whooping !!!!!! I hope this teen will never forget it, but you never know. black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
menace to soberiety Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 hell yeah, i think he was kind of light on him, when i was boy my dad used anything that was near. my hot wheel tracks. woofle ball bat. we were working on an old ford truck. he was pissed to begin with. he told me to loosen a bolt i said i couldn't reach it. he said something, i smarted off. told me to get in the fn house. i smarted off again next thing i knew their was a 18" pipe wrench coming at me. luckily i was able to dodge it. that started a big brawl. being 16 we all thought we were tough crap. i hit him in the mouth knocked a tooth of his out that was a BIG mistake.
YMENACE74 Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 Where I'm from there is way to many young ignorant people just like that "We dont love these hoes"
99vic Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 I was stupid. but never stupid enough to lay a hand on my pops. Even to this day I don't care how mad I get. I don't think I could ever swing on him. I have came close but guess respect stops me. I remember his thick ass leather belt very well too. Still turned out to be a knuckle head but with no punishment I'm sure I would of been a lot worse. Lol REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
StreetSlappah Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 Damn man he deserved it Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
C-Fizzy Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 I was stupid. but never stupid enough to lay a hand on my pops. Even to this day I don't care how mad I get. I don't think I could ever swing on him. I have came close but guess respect stops me. I remember his thick ass leather belt very well too. Still turned out to be a knuckle head but with no punishment I'm sure I would of been a lot worse. Lol This. I never did that. almost, but never could. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EricR Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 "Now put that on this fuckin wall." i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
cmamtower Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 I was stupid. but never stupid enough to lay a hand on my pops. Even to this day I don't care how mad I get. I don't think I could ever swing on him. I have came close but guess respect stops me. I remember his thick ass leather belt very well too. Still turned out to be a knuckle head but with no punishment I'm sure I would of been a lot worse. Lol This. I never did that. almost, but never could. x 234,320,594 apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
SR20DAZE Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 ass whuppins...... brings back memories lmao if it wasnt for them i think most people would be doing stupid stuff like him i never got into it with my ol' man cause he would whup my ass, he never did, but my mom sure as hell beat me with everything in reach haha. like belt, shoes, metal hanger, extention cord and all the classics. I turned out ok cause of it. never gang banged and never will....... now if they would have beat my ass about my driving.............. haha all in all, kid got what he deserved, he might not see it but its helping him out in the long run. even if it was just a light ass beating, it was more emberrasing none the less Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.