Sonic Electronix

whats the longest youve went without bass in your ride

Iam going on 6 months right now since I have even been driving my truck :(

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

been about 2 months, i hate it..thinkin of preordering 4 of the new obsidian 12's which will be til march, but i won't wait on that, i think im gonna have to get a 10 or 12 or somethin just to hold me over til i can start the new build <_<

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Been going on about 2 months now since my amp took a dump on me. Funny thing is, before the head cracked on my engine I LOVED driving. Once my amp went out, driving sucked.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

ironically as much as i love bass i had never actually had bass in my car... i had always just switched the stock speakers put in an aftermarket HU & that was it... but since about 2 months ago ive had 2 10's in my car...

hopefully a single dc lvl 2 8 by the end of this month :D

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

ironically as much as i love bass i had never actually had bass in my car... i had always just switched the stock speakers put in an aftermarket HU & that was it... but since about 2 months ago ive had 2 10's in my car...

hopefully a single dc lvl 2 8 by the end of this month :D

im banging on the stock 8" in the hoe right now not really doing anything for me lol id love to have a dc 8

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

I forgot about when I lost my license, I lost it in january 2006, and got it back august 2007 so... a year and seven months was the longest I went without bass, or even a car.

Edit: typo

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived