OrionStang Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 Simple as the title. I need the guys that have heard or used them to chime in, good buy or not. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
BeatBox Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 i heard good things about them, im might end up doing with them if i dont go with PowerBass
byers319 Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 i was looking at grabbing 2 sets as well, hope someone chimes in well i was looking at the 5.25 cause thats what fits without modding the doors
OrionStang Posted January 8, 2011 Author Report Posted January 8, 2011 For me, its down to these or T3 comps. I need to get the sensitivity ratings for T3 and a little feedback on both before I decide. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
01 KoN Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97268-how-do-you-feel-about-crescendo-audio/ Dont know if you saw this, some pretty good opionions. I'm lookin at pickin up a set too cant find anything better for the price 2001 GMC Yukon Alpine CDA-9884 Fi Q 12" Rockford P1S48 Boston Components
deeje Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 I have em and i think they sound great really cant beat em for 100 dollars. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
heckvr4 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 get 5 bucks off and free shipping on crescendo comps. code= hummerccx 05 f150 4 18'' DC lvl6 2 DC AUDIO 9.0ks 161.3 @ 44HZ build log here96 tahoe http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160522-8-18xls2-dc-100k4th-order/page-9
Sanitarium Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 They are very bright sounding comps with a stiff mid driver(needs breaking in). If you're going for loud with decent sq, jump on em. If you want something more natural sounding get the T3.
korey_hofer Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 peaky and very bright tweeters I would personally get the T3's previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
chapo123 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 my friends tweets were kinda harsh and yes very bright sounding.. idk if he was lying or not but he said they had tinsel slap lol Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.