Gabrielle Giffords what´s going in Arizona?

She and several others were shot by a young man with a gun...Immediately, the fucking left starts blaming the tea party, Sarah Palin, Fox News and the rest of the usual suspects.

I've been reading a political message board for the last hour and it is making me physically sick to my stomach. I hate these fucking lefty assholes so much! :angry:

She and several others were shot by a young man with a gun...Immediately, the fucking left starts blaming the tea party, Sarah Palin, Fox News and the rest of the usual suspects.

I've been reading a political message board for the last hour and it is making me physically sick to my stomach. I hate these fucking lefty assholes so much! :angry:

I agree, some nut job kills some people and all of a sudden all the talking heads on TV are responsible. Its the typical mentality that an individual is not responsible for his/her own actions. Its part of the problem with society today.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

she's not dead yet....from what I heard this morning on the 9 oclock news she is still in the hospital in critical condition

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

she's not dead yet....from what I heard this morning on the 9 oclock news she is still in the hospital in critical condition

Correct, the Congresswoman will pull through, they just won't know what the long term effects of the injury will be. The bullet went in through the temple and exited her forehead. But 6 other people including a little girl lost their lives.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Correct, the Congresswoman will pull through, they just won't know what the long term effects of the injury will be. The bullet went in through the temple and exited her forehead. But 6 other people including a little girl lost their lives.

yea its really sad about the 6 other people...especially the little girl. Its a sad day in America.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

now, due to this incident, there is a whole new thing going on of trying to introduce new gun control and such. i guess they think that a person who is willing to go shoot up 20 people could be deterred by a lesser charge such as weapon possession. i guess they think criminals obey laws.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

The laws are out to protect the criminals more-so than law abiding citizens now a days....

I was really sad to hear about those unfortunate victims of that crazed gunman especially the little girl but unfortunately this is the world we now live in there is a lunatic around every corner

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

It's really sad for the little girl and for all of the ones that got shot.

Another sad sad day in America.

This can happen anywhere in the world, but American people love their guns, too much !

Is it legal to carry firearms in Arizona ?

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.