Sundown Audio

whooooooooooooooooooooo

fmedina

did you read anything in this thread?

sure the AQ puts out more power, at 18 volts.

and they supposedly "couldn't test power at that load" cuz their power supply couldn't handle it.

Sorry, but Warhorse>AQ20 all day.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I'd bet the 20K would put out more power then the Warhorse. I'm not exactly an Audioque fan but facts are facts. I'd also bet you would never see 20Kw out of the Audioque.

now lets see someone put up the 3 grand to put em head to head. :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'd bet the 20K would put out more power then the Warhorse. I'm not exactly an Audioque fan but facts are facts. I'd also bet you would never see 20Kw out of the Audioque.

Ya man idk about that. I am an aq fan and only made this thread to see how many reactions I would get. But I do agree with the people.

Id go with the AQ. Kicker is kicker... Iv never had anything good come from owning anything from them. Plus i think the AQ is just so damn sexy.

Yea kicker is kicker and their amps have always been pretty good warhorse>>>> aq20k

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Id go with the AQ. Kicker is kicker... Iv never had anything good come from owning anything from them. Plus i think the AQ is just so damn sexy.

Yea kicker is kicker and their amps have always been pretty good warhorse>>>> aq20k

kicker amps compared to others that can easy over WIN them.. no. but if u mean the warhorse then ok.......... imo of course ha

my neighbor has a warhorse...

someone ship me a aq20k and ill test them head to head,

• 11 months later...

my neighbor has a warhorse...

someone ship me a aq20k and ill test them head to head,

zombie-hand.jpg

Fritos...this still game? I have clamped my AQ20k and would not mind letting these go head to head. Minus the technology, I have not cared for the Warhorse and am interested in seeing the results :drink40:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived