Your girl and car audio

That is awesome N8.

Um my ex wife accidentally found out that i had a nice setup in my old car one day because i wasnt sure how she felt about audio so i used to keep the levels down and she looked at me one day and was like please turn it up i want to hear it... I did she loved it and was hooked ever since... That year she went to EVERY Meca event with me :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My wife in the pic to the left likes loud clean music not a shit ton of bass. She wont sit in my car at all with the system on. But thats ok she has hertz and audison shit in her car so I get s.q. and then big bass in my shit :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

You introduce them to bass like you do dick in her ass....... Slowly at first.

When I met my wife, she wanted a simple system for here car, of course I built here a little more then what she was wanting. Once she got use to it, then she wanted a little more and so on it went. Now she has a system that will embarrass most the boys around here and enjoys competing

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Hell ya Bill.. Mama's Truck is no joke and i envy her system big time

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i told my last girlfriend about the clitoral resonant frequency lol. she was interested to test it out. i have a video of her squirming a little in someones car. she was a champ about audio, went to every show with me, got demos, helped me on my car once. not that she liked the work lol. but i just broke up with that one. sucks it didnt work out.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol my girl was layin sound deadening in my car while i was buildin my box. she doesn't know a lot about the technical side, but i was without an amp for over a month and when i got the sub workin again she said she missed it. i hit a 140.5 with a 12 and she enjoyed that. shes awesome

'99 Cavalier z24

-Kenwood KDC-BT945U hu

-Alpine Type X 5.25 components

-oldskool RF p201s 600w 2channel

-RF punch 3way 6x9s

-custom built 15" Shocker Sig from Shocker Mike!

-soundstream dtr1.2200 tower amp

-6.0ft^3 ~33Hz instead of a backseat FTW

--references: alphasig293

When I met my wife, she wanted a simple system for here car, of course I built here a little more then what she was wanting. Once she got use to it, then she wanted a little more and so on it went. Now she has a system that will embarrass most the boys around here and enjoys competing

thanks for the new sig

and for the OP my girl supports me she doesnt really have any feelings one way or another i think for her birthday or christmas next yera im going to get her a small system just to get her feet wet and show her why i like building so much i usually have to beg her to come out and help me with my builds but she shows interest for the time being because she knows i care a lot about what i do

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Anybody know if Mrs. Meade has a system in her ride?

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Wow so true !

Archived