Your girl and car audio

my girls likes my bass...she tries to help when she can (more or less grabbing me a tool or holding a light) but she likes it. ive caught her plugging her ears a few times and complaining about her back itching.

she has a sub in her car...a little baby DC 8 :D

we all know you have the best girl

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

my girl knew I was in audio before we got together. She has been in a few cars that were loud, but she doesn't have tubes in her ears so she can't handle too much of it. She knows a little about audio, as far as what she hears me talk about, and she has picked up on some of it. I bet she could wire up a radio harness. She knows how it works and knows some of the basics. Her system in her car at the moment consists of two Digital Designs DD1508 8" subs on a Memphis MC1000d, mids/highs are JBL. She likes it.. it will spl in the 140dB range. The box sucks its a PWK design that I was asked to try out (DD asked me) before finals a few years ago.. my box beat it by 6dB over the pwk. But my girl thought the box was cool so it stayed in her car (not mine)... but we are going to be changing it soon (when i'm done with the hummer)... prob have a single Ascendant Audio Arsenal 15" in there... We will see.

Good to see so many of us have supportive significant others :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Hey all, my girl is rather afraid of loud music, I'm not quite old enough to own a car yet, but I'm gunna be sure my first system is loud enough to blow her ass outta the seat! So I wana know how you introduced your girls/wives to car audio! How'd you do it? What system were you running? How'd she react? (Funny stories ftw!!) and does she have beat in her whip now?? She help you work on your car? (wish i could find a girl that'd do that...)

If she hates loud music, DON'T MAKE HER LISTEN TO LOUD MUSIC. Lol. But on top of that, if she doesn't know shit about car audio, then she might either be totally bored by it, or if you get lucky like i did, she might take interest in your interests etc... and want to learn. I got her into by putting a ten with a tiny 300W amp in her car for her, and she helped me wire it and everything, and it was pretty fun lol. She's also ALWAYS the first one to hear my system when i upgrade and stuff. BUT no matter what you do, if she hates something, don't force it on her. Lol. Start by trying to get her interested, or trying to explain to her that its something you love etc.. ANDDDD you have to return the favor. You gotta take interest in her shit too. So if she's willing to sit with you while u run wires and blast music and stuff, you can't bitch when she wants to see a girly ass movie, or have dinner with her parents and shit. LOL

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

here was my remedy....find all that shit ass songs she liked, then find the ones that actually have nice bass. I burned a disc, and I play that when she is in the car...she still doesnt like it full tilt, but she doesnt mind it at say 50% or so

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

hahaha^^^^ amen. I know not to do anything stupid (young as I may be :pardon: ) but I have had to put up with a lot of her girly movies and typical bitchy shit, just starting to seem like the right time for payback, ya know? Anyone been able to get their girls to wear audio stuff? (like DC, kicker, etc shirts) I've always wanted a pic of my girl in a DC shirt laying on my uncles 350z. It's pretty awesome to see guys with significant others that are into the things they are, but my girl did start watching and taking up hockey after she saw me play, so maybe audio is in the cards for the future :peepwall:

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

I found my girl at hooters. She was bartending behind the bar I asked her if she needed a ride home and she said yes then she got into my blazer...by the time I dropped her off she was hooked. At the time I was running 4btl 18s with one 4kw. She said "it was loud but it could be louder". So I got a SD8k and she said it was loud but after a month she said it could be louder. No I have a 16k on the way. She loves it I guess that's what I'm sayin. She helps me every step of the way now.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Your girl is pushin you to go broke Justin LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived