UFC people check this out..TUF season 13

not sure if anybody has seen this, its the first i seen of it am excited to see this seasons show :popcorn:

http://www.ufc.com/news/tuf-13-coaching-announcement

Yeah it looks good but JDS can't speak English and Brock isn't a coach do I will pretty much only pay attention to the fights.

brock isnt a coach? whos gonna be the other coach?

brock will be a coach, i think he menat that brock isnt a coach normally. JDS will be alright, he has enough english down and has been getting better. i dont think white would do that if it was an issue

yea brock really should round his game out ,more before being a coach, but this will prolly turn into a rampage jackson thing, but you never now

i like brock, but he bucks f he gets two consecutive hits on him, except for ground pound, he doesnt have much game, hes he was a wrestler, but he hasnt used it much in ufc

This should be a great season. I know a little something about this seasons guys and can't really go into detail about it. But lets say we are waiting for paperwork to come in for a buddy of mine :peepwall:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yea brock really should round his game out ,more before being a coach, but this will prolly turn into a rampage jackson thing, but you never now

i like brock, but he bucks f he gets two consecutive hits on him, except for ground pound, he doesnt have much game, hes he was a wrestler, but he hasnt used it much in ufc

What are you talking about? Besides his loss to Cain, Brock has demolished everybody he has fought. He got subbed once and avenged that loss. He took a tremendous amount of punishment in the first round of the Carwin fight to come back and win. He has won every fight he has had due to his wrestling! What does he need to do to make people take him seriously? Beat the most decorated heavyweight in UFC history?....he already did that.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

he wont ever get respect from people who watch UFC because they always have cop outs.

ive been watching for a long time and every time someone like Lesnar comes along there are many many haters

True. Brock is by far the most athletic heavyweight in the game right now. Cain just had his number in their fight. I do believe he will come back and be better in every way.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Brock is a bully, a control freak, and he doesnt like to get hit... Junior is going to maul him badly... I have a feeling that Juniors team will also be the better coached and have better training sessions due to him being with Blackhouse. Eitherway Carwin showed the world what Brock does when hes hit and Velasquez sealed the deal

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio