Loudintha509 Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 I just showed my father in law he said thats redneck enginering at its finest I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
bass_stalker Posted January 22, 2011 Author Report Posted January 22, 2011 I just showed my father in law he said thats redneck enginering at its finest lol a 16 year old's redneck engineering. thanks for checking it out JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
hdorre Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 While I respect and appreciate all the work you put into this, I think this is pointless in many ways. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
bass_stalker Posted January 22, 2011 Author Report Posted January 22, 2011 While I respect and appreciate all the work you put into this, I think this is pointless in many ways. well your entitled to your opinion and yeah i can kinda agree with it being pointless .but i was bored lol JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
osamio Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 I don't know if you want any more opinions, i think it's pretty sick man, but i'd mount the head unit right on top of that fascia thats above the handle bars, i'm not sure what ud call it, maybe the dash board? then i'd put that amp back on the back next to the sub. then you'll be able to see over the front LOL. It looks sick tho man. 2009 Cobalt LT Pioneer Headunit 2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp 4x Pioneer 6 1/2 Pioneer GM-6400F Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P 2x Champion series PRO 12" subs 0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery To come: New or repaired DTR!!
bass_stalker Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 I don't know if you want any more opinions, i think it's pretty sick man, but i'd mount the head unit right on top of that fascia thats above the handle bars, i'm not sure what ud call it, maybe the dash board? then i'd put that amp back on the back next to the sub. then you'll be able to see over the front LOL. It looks sick tho man. thanks when i get some money for fiberglass ill probobly wind up doing that. when i sit i can still see a ways in front of me i just have a blind spot directly in font of the bike ( like a foot or so) but i can see anywhere in front of that. or i ride standing up one of the two JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
lowpt Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 I would take all that shit off and get that thing dirty!!!
Jbabycsx Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 I got rid of mine a while back but most of my friends still ride. If you want to save some room try mounting the 6.5's in a PVC tube shaped like a "U". Mount them in the ends facing the rider. I would lose the sub by choice before you lose it on accident lol. 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Do you go muddin with it at all still? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
corey0928 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 I say you put the amp box on the back with the sub if by chance you ever hit someone or something someone would Sue you so bad saying you can't see
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.