Second Skin Audio

ram designs

pittross

I have heard 2 of his boxes, both were top notch designs both in output and sq

I'm just happy he was finally able to break the 150 mark with those Rl-i 8's...and at 43hz(I think) nonetheless.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Dodge Ram? You need to be more specific-single cab, extended or quad cab (depending on year)? Will the box be in the rear seat, blowthrough (4th or 6th order), etc.

The RAM is actually for my initials.

My name is Ryan A. Miskin; I'm the owner of RAM Designs and creator of the site. Coincidentally the only two vehicles I have owned are both Dodge Rams. :D If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. You can read a bit about myself and my designs on the site. I realize that many of the people on the forums will want something custom, but I just did the site to help other people who may not know exactly what they're doing and just want to throw some thump in their ride. Maybe help out a friend of a friend who needs a quick and easy box design for a pair of 12's...that sort of thing.

Jose, thanks for mentioning me on SMD. I appreciate the kind words.

:yahoo: not jose is pittross :yahoo:

I'm just happy he was finally able to break the 150 mark with those Rl-i 8's...and at 43hz(I think) nonetheless.

the first box was just impressive; when he peaked in the 30s...that was pretty damn beast to hit that number with 8s and peak that low...nonetheless, breaking 150db with some 8s in a DAILY box is a very impressive feat in its own right

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

I have heard 2 of his boxes, both were top notch designs both in output and sq

hey ram ur going to send that to my email no

the first box was just impressive; when he peaked in the 30s...that was pretty damn beast to hit that number with 8s and peak that low...nonetheless, breaking 150db with some 8s in a DAILY box is a very impressive feat in its own right

Yeah, that first box was tuned at 30hz, I think...I actually designed it a while before he got around to building it, so I kinda forgot the specs off the top of my head. The second box was tuned at 35hz, if I remember correctly.

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Yeah, that first box was tuned at 30hz, I think...I actually designed it a while before he got around to building it, so I kinda forgot the specs off the top of my head. The second box was tuned at 35hz, if I remember correctly.

sounds about right...i think it may have been 32 and 36.

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

i like the look of this design

1295740855.jpg

nice site, my wife made a site using weebly before, but im learning web design, already know the graphic design side of it, so we are going with new site soon, congrats on all the work

if your only 2 vehicles with systems have been dodge rams.... then why dont you have box designs for them? lol

if your only 2 vehicles with systems have been dodge rams.... then why dont you have box designs for them? lol

Haha, good question. I don't mess with under-seat or slanted truck-style boxes. All of the stuff I've done for my Ram's have been with the back seats removed: quad 8", Dual 18", triple 18", single 21" sort of stuff.

Not to mention a lot of people have SUV's, and it's easy to throw a box in those, so that's why I'm focusing on them in the beginning.

Archived