who all is going to Slamology 2011?

Rogers

we just got on 70 headin home...nice meeting everyone. Ill have some vids later tonight or tomorrow

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

So, it was a pretty decent show this year. Got to meet some people that i thought i wouldnt, next year should be better i hope no rain or hot summer.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Derrick still takes the title for most painful demo I had. He isn't the loudest, but those highs even with a trashed 18 are mean as hell. On a side note, I'm not trying to talk shit, but I've heard Dr. Boom (the Scion) say he was a 57+ car before and only did a 54.5 (only?! lol) so I assume he fixed it?

Great meeting you guys and good to see that you guys were as cool as I had thought you would be, it just sucks that the cops were all over the place last night wrecking things and that we were rained out today. I sat there in my truck for about an hour and finally got fed up and left. We drove literally 10 miles and the freeway was dry... bullshit

I also forgot my gd laptop bag yesterday so I got ZERO video :(

i wonder how many people got annoyed by hank (2000lade) drowning out their bass with his towers, yes they are loud, but i would have preferred more demos without hearing his towers over them, lol

It was seriously pissing me off as we were right next to him in that big white tent. I know he wants to show off and shit but doing it 20 minutes at a time was driving me nuts. John couldn't even drown them out haha

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Tis why I parked over on the asphalt away from Hank as I couldn't stand the crap he was playing :poop:

Was going to head over and battle with him for something to do as SHOW TIME was more then up for it, but that would have been even more obnoxious to everyone else.

Met a lot of people from the forums and finally got to put some faces to names. Gave up on the rain today around noon and headed home...

Yea his towers were kind of getting annoying, thats why i kept getting up to go walk around. When it started raining he knocked his thumb drive off the radio and welded it to the battery bank.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

nice meeting you guys! and hanging out a while too. was fun gettin my head knocked off by some beast ass demos lol

blake...your burban is crazy nuts. i wanted to sit in there for hours lol

derricks teg sounds great too

dr boom's scion sounded amazing. it was rattleless on the inside, 100%.

jeffs mean green machine was beast too. definitely a good time

was a little to wet out today for us so we went there drove around in the rain to see whats going on and took off.

Nice meeting everyone tho

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

the rain cleared up around 2..

and underlok... guess what??

I metered a 151.3 at 37 hrtz and was up to 151.8 at 40 hrtz until joshs laptop died... so technically im louder then you <_<

haha jk bro it was good to meet you all always a fun time.. and as bigpimpin91 says.. "play them til they smell expensive."

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

the rain cleared up around 2..

and underlok... guess what??

I metered a 151.3 at 37 hrtz and was up to 151.8 at 40 hrtz until joshs laptop died... so technically im louder then you <_<

haha jk bro it was good to meet you all always a fun time.. and as bigpimpin91 says.. "play them til they smell expensive."

that was scott that said that btw :P and he heard it from rob aka thorshammer :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived