hershy314 Posted January 24, 2011 Author Report Posted January 24, 2011 Alright another thing that I don't get. Some of these high school kids get better hours than what I'm getting. Doesn't make much sence to me. Do they pay rent? bills? didn't think so, at least the ones I know don't. I'm sure some kid is bustin they ass to help mommy and daddy, if thats you...hey good work...gotta look out for family. Even if they are a lil crazy like mine. Anyways back to the subject. How is it that I get less than 30 a week and some high school kid gets more? I've talked to my boss at least 100 times tellin him I need more hours. All I get is "I'll see what I can do" When I first got hired, I had no schedule the first couple of weeks cause of the place being brand new back in August when I started there. Pretty nice, got 40+ those weeks. I came in when I wanted to, and left when I was done. I didn't go in late at all. Most days I'd roll in at around 7 am, meaning I was up at 5 and on the road by 6. After things settled down, we talked bout hours. I asked for no less than 35, I was told no problem. That lasted a month. Now I'm lucky if I can pay for the smallest things. Those T3's I bought, took me 3 months to get and they was only $100. Thats not good, when these kids can get that stuff in a couple of paychecks. Thats it, I'm done ranting. I know ya'll are getting sick of me lol. I will answer any questions tho, I'd love to hear a word from Mr. Meade. I know he worked his a$$ off to get what he has today, if only we could all be so lucky. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
TeamHT Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 Sounds like maybe you need to move...lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Emoxihax Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 how far up the panara bread chain do you expect to go? That's a job for teenage scene girls 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
tonedeaf Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 What ht said...panera is not the place to move up when the managers dont give a shit. I've worked all my life...I was 16 working at bestbuy working 40 hors a week. I would get off of school at 245, gave three hours of lacrosse practice, then go to work till around midnight. I was the security guard, was there the longest of all of them, didnt half ass my job like the other security guards. Yet, since noone liked that job, they wouldn't move me departments. Although I near several $1000+ sales in computers and home theater, they didnt care because I was only 16. Sometimes your best option is to find somewhere else to move up in life. It's never easy to "change", but taking that step is one of the best things to so for yourself.
Parentnoia Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 Think of it this way. A great many employers want 20 year olds with 20 years of experience. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
hershy314 Posted January 24, 2011 Author Report Posted January 24, 2011 I've thought of leaving this place, I was asked today by the same person who said that they love me (as a co-worker)if I was tired of this place. I told her that I know there are better places to work, problem is they aren't hiring. I've been looking and all I see is crap like I'm in now or they want someone with experience in areas I know nothing about. I was going to go to school to do something I love which is working on cars, but since I lost my license thats on hold. I may go to school for something to do with computers since thats another thing I'm into. I know Panera is not the best place to work, but I've worked for worse places. I've tried getting a job at best buy a few times. Some reason I never hear a word. I don't know what I'm going to do yet. For sure change will happen, its just a matter of time. I've made changes based on a quick thought before and its come back to bite me in the ass. So now I think it through before I do something big, or I get opinions from great people like ya'll. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted January 24, 2011 Author Report Posted January 24, 2011 hmmm perhaps I should forget about the apartment closer to my work and head back home to St Louis. I do miss it there, and I don't think theres anything here in Kentucky for me. Cali can wait, I need to get shit back together before doin that. I hear ITT Tech is a good school, maybe I'll check it out. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
woodzyspl Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 at work..i bust my ass with other few young blokes and we get shit done what ever is asked of us..we do by end the day (we have day and night shift so every day diff) but with older guys they make us do 80% work if u work with them..but still get paid alot..but what i notice is.. its better to work hard infront of boss..and bludge when not around if i work work work bust my balls and slow down 30sekonds and he walks by..you better belive i get in shit..but talk to them be their "best friend" and you will be rewarded..i hate my boss he a fuckin cunt i would smash him if i wouldnt go court for it..and it shows i get crap jobs and crap pay.. ust my $0.02 be a suck up AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.