Damn Bro im sorry that shit happened to you... I know 1st hand what that feels like.. My wife left me the day i came home and I told her i lost my job and a month later i lost my house...All the while i find out from her mom and brother she had been seeing another guy on the side... I can sympathize with ya...If you need to talk to someone man PM me and i will give you my cell phone Number :good: Just hold your head up and stay strong

sorry to hear that bro......i just one of those of things that you never expect to happen to you

»Yonik«

my girlfriend left me whena i bought a subwoofer...

....:D

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

All I can tell you man is don't touch that mutherfukker till after divorce and when you know you have custody simple reason is if you cause any fukkin trouble its going to show you are unstable father. If it wasn't for my homie I would have killed the fukker my girl was messin with. He told me just go through the custody part and then handle your business. And trust me the guy she was cheatin with was callim me a bitch and so was his boys. But that weekend after I got custody shit straight I rolled up on him and his 10 or so boys on there lil crotch rocket bike club and I stepped out with my axe handle and said I'm here for him and him only and his boys stepped in front if him and all I could do was laugh and said who's the bitch now and everytime I see him now he turns the other way and I just laugh. But seriously man I feel for you and the shit fukkin hurts no matter what and that feelin you have in your stomach takes along time to go away

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

here's what i don't get...girl cheats on a guy, guy gets pissed at dude and wants him to pay for what he did. dude was just trying to get a nut, he may or may not know girl has a guy. either way, he's not the one with the ties to the relationship. the girl cheated, she should be the one to be mad at, not dude.

where you from man for real i train mma 5 times a week and am pretty solid size (6'2 200) and honestly could prolly take 99% of the people on this forum, not cuz im a big badass cuz i'm not the tough guy at all, i'm a trained fighter not a "street brawler" and would have your back if you were close to notre dame (waiting on all the internet tough guy jokes :popcorn: )

edit: (me and parentonia have the exact same number of posts, were like twins or something

this might be the funniest thing ive read in a long time. lol

yup, including you

smiley_emoticons_popcorn_essen.gif

Yeah man dont go after him. i know youd probably love to ring both necks but you could end up cheated on, no custody, and sittin in a jail cell. your just diggin a hole if you go that route..

i was arrested for assault for getting to a guy that was with my girl and he knew we were together. lost the girl and the court case and paid a huge ass price. just do your role as a good father and make sure you baby girl is taken care of man. Keep ya head up and just keep one foot in front of the other and youll reach the light at the end of the tunnel man. but just do your thing and try your hardest to keep your head clear. everything will be alright. Good Luck dude!

where you from man for real i train mma 5 times a week and am pretty solid size (6'2 200) and honestly could prolly take 99% of the people on this forum, not cuz im a big badass cuz i'm not the tough guy at all, i'm a trained fighter not a "street brawler" and would have your back if you were close to notre dame (waiting on all the internet tough guy jokes :popcorn: )

edit: (me and parentonia have the exact same number of posts, were like twins or something

this might be the funniest thing ive read in a long time. lol

yup, including you

was that a threat? Its cool you're an internet bad ass I do magic. Wanna see some magic. I'll even wear my tapout shirt just for you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived